• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: NFL thread

I just read there is no more Sunday Ticket on cable in Canada. It will only be streamed on dazn. ****ing crap

DAZN bought the NFL streaming rights in over 100 countries, including Canada. If the quality is good, I welcome the move. Only $20 month so the whole reg season is $100. They also have the rights to pro tennis and soccer to keep some fans subscribed all year long.

I know Trump states he is subject to the greatest withhunt of all time, but I think Zeke has it topped.

Goodell (for his good buddy Mara) are still investigating alleged domestic violence incidents from before Zeke was drafted, even though those incidents gave rise to no charge.

The NFL says on one hand that anything that happens before a player is in the NFL is not suspendable yet they are still investigating Zeke for incidents that were before.

The fact the person investigating is a huge Giants fan and we play the Giants in the opening game makes one go mmmmm

The easiest solution would be for the Cowboys to stop drafting felons or soon-to-be felons. Isn't this what all those pre-draft psychological evaluations and Wonderlic testing is supposed to prevent? Are criminals the only people talented enough to play pro football anymore?

The easiest solution would be for the Cowboys to stop drafting felons or soon-to-be felons. Isn't this what all those pre-draft psychological evaluations and Wonderlic testing is supposed to prevent? Are criminals the only people talented enough to play pro football anymore?

given he has never been charged, let alone convicted of anything, hard to say we drafted a "felon" or soon to be felon is it not?

A rally for Colin Kaepernick will be held in front of NFL headquarters on August 23

This is a joke. I really don't get the outcry. Why would anyone take on a guy who even his supporters say is AT BEST ithe 25-30th best QB AND is a locker room issue?

Regardless of his statement/cause. It is a polarizing issue. Why gamble on a bottom tier talent to sacrifice chemistry? Dumb.

A rally for Colin Kaepernick will be held in front of NFL headquarters on August 23

This is a joke. I really don't get the outcry. Why would anyone take on a guy who even his supporters say is AT BEST ithe 25-30th best QB AND is a locker room issue?

Regardless of his statement/cause. It is a polarizing issue. Why gamble on a bottom tier talent to sacrifice chemistry? Dumb.

Because he's black. If he was white, you wouldn't hear a peep.

because he is better than most of the shit teams are signing now

Don't come and tell me that Kaepernick isn't better than Jay Cutler coming out of retirement. He's clearly been blackballed by the league (no pun intended) which has no problem with rapists and serial abusers so long as they put their hand over their heart when the national anthem is played.

Back