Page 384 of 386 FirstFirst ... 284334374382383384385386 LastLast
Results 7,661 to 7,680 of 7714

Thread: OT: NFL thread

  1. #7661
    Canadiens & 'News & Views' Moderator TheCountofMonteCristo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    65,132
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: OT: NFL thread

    Cowboys part ways with Dez Bryant. I understand the reasoning behind it, he was seek as we saw Subban, a distraction, an all about me type, and he was declining as a player. That being said, it is mentally challenged simply to cut the player with the most catches. Should have kept him one more year and gone WR in 2019 draft. We have enough holes now, can't fill them all in this draft.

    I guess having Zeke back all year will help offset the lack of a big WR.
    "The next game is the test unless we win" CanadienFan

    Donald Trump, the gift that keeps on giving.

  2. #7662
    Legend
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    19,767
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: OT: NFL thread

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCountofMonteCristo View Post
    Cowboys part ways with Dez Bryant. I understand the reasoning behind it, he was seek as we saw Subban, a distraction, an all about me type, and he was declining as a player. That being said, it is mentally challenged simply to cut the player with the most catches. Should have kept him one more year and gone WR in 2019 draft. We have enough holes now, can't fill them all in this draft.

    I guess having Zeke back all year will help offset the lack of a big WR.
    Jones: hey Dez brotha you are kinda overated and need pay cut

    Dez: Jerry no can do

    Jones : See ya

    Its an overated position .....can fill WR spots in rounds 2-5

    Lions didnt improve or miss their generational freak and he was twice the player Dez was

  3. #7663
    Legend lecoqsportif's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    43,995
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: OT: NFL thread

    NE might give him a call. Probably short-term offer.

  4. #7664
    Canadiens & 'News & Views' Moderator TheCountofMonteCristo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    65,132
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: OT: NFL thread

    Quote Originally Posted by lecoqsportif View Post
    NE might give him a call. Probably short-term offer.
    I would pay to see him start yelling at Mr. Bundschen for not getting him the ball.

    Dez said he will see Dallas 2x this year. Wouldn't shock me to see him to to the Giants or Redskins.
    "The next game is the test unless we win" CanadienFan

    Donald Trump, the gift that keeps on giving.

  5. #7665
    Legend
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    19,767
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: OT: NFL thread

    Quote Originally Posted by lecoqsportif View Post
    NE might give him a call. Probably short-term offer.
    Thats what Hoodie is waiting for ....the next round of cap casualties to acquire 1-2 year players at reduced salary.

  6. #7666
    Legend lecoqsportif's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    43,995
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: OT: NFL thread

    Yep. And they want to keep their draft picks (3 picks in top 40) for D.

  7. #7667
    The Artist Formerly Known as chiggins. CH1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    42,565
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: OT: NFL thread

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCountofMonteCristo View Post
    I would pay to see him start yelling at Mr. Bundschen for not getting him the ball.

    Dez said he will see Dallas 2x this year. Wouldn't shock me to see him to to the Giants or Redskins.
    Skins maybe but Giants have to break bank for Beckham.
    Some GMs get you to the playoffs and some GMs get you through the playoffs.

  8. #7668
    Legend
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    22,898
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: OT: NFL thread

    Bears eh. Had a good off-season.

  9. #7669
    Canadiens & 'News & Views' Moderator TheCountofMonteCristo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    65,132
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: OT: NFL thread

    Quote Originally Posted by CH1 View Post
    Skins maybe but Giants have to break bank for Beckham.
    I read that no one in the NFC East wants him. He might meet with the Ravens.
    "The next game is the test unless we win" CanadienFan

    Donald Trump, the gift that keeps on giving.

  10. #7670
    Canadiens Moderator Rolex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    40,838
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: OT: NFL thread

    So.....

    Anyone surprised at who Browns picked at #1 ?
    "Love one another as I have loved you"... Jesus-Christ our Holy Lord and Savior Forever Amen and Alleluia !!!

  11. #7671
    Legend wiseguy1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    32,335
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: OT: NFL thread

    It was a good draft to be a quarterback

  12. #7672
    Legend
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    19,767
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: OT: NFL thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Rolex View Post
    So.....

    Anyone surprised at who Browns picked at #1 ?
    I watched with 3 good friends who are die hard Browns fans

    They lost their fu***n minds and called out Dorsey on both top picks .

    I was floored in disbelief . On the small side with small hands trying to play in the wind , cold , snow and sleet of Cleveland.

    I think at 24 they will throw him to the wolves and wont wait for a natural progression that Darnold , Rosen , or Allen will have to work with.

    As my buddy says , " Cleveland is cursed " .

  13. #7673
    Legend GrandWazoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    43,110
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: OT: NFL thread

    Not cursed, just downright stupid.

  14. #7674
    Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    67,439
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: OT: NFL thread

    It takes considerable effort to screw up two top four picks IN THE SAME DRAFT. The Browns might’ve made history last night.

  15. #7675
    Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    67,439
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: OT: NFL thread

    Quote Originally Posted by GEEMAN View Post
    I watched with 3 good friends who are die hard Browns fans

    They lost their fu***n minds and called out Dorsey on both top picks .

    I was floored in disbelief . On the small side with small hands trying to play in the wind , cold , snow and sleet of Cleveland.

    I think at 24 they will throw him to the wolves and wont wait for a natural progression that Darnold , Rosen , or Allen will have to work with.

    As my buddy says , " Cleveland is cursed " .
    There isn’t a city outside Northern Ohio with 3 Browns fans.

  16. #7676
    Legend
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    19,767
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: OT: NFL thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Krustchev View Post
    There isn’t a city outside Northern Ohio with 3 Browns fans.
    They have been die hards since the mid 90`s

    I might be the only Rams fan in Toronto

  17. #7677
    Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    67,439
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: OT: NFL thread

    Quote Originally Posted by GEEMAN View Post
    They have been die hards since the mid 90`s

    I might be the only Rams fan in Toronto
    I was a Browns fan in the 80’s and 90’s. Best team logo in sports. And trust me, there aren’t that many Rams fans in L.A.

  18. #7678
    Canadiens & 'News & Views' Moderator TheCountofMonteCristo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    65,132
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: OT: NFL thread

    You didn't switch to the Ravens?

    On another note, Jason Witten is retiring and will join ESPN Monday Night Football.
    "The next game is the test unless we win" CanadienFan

    Donald Trump, the gift that keeps on giving.

  19. #7679
    Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    67,439
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: OT: NFL thread

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCountofMonteCristo View Post
    You didn't switch to the Ravens?

    On another note, Jason Witten is retiring and will join ESPN Monday Night Football.
    Nope. I liked the Giants too back then but I’ve become an Iggles fan after almost 30 years here.

  20. #7680
    Canadiens & 'News & Views' Moderator TheCountofMonteCristo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    65,132
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: OT: NFL thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Krustchev View Post
    Nope. I liked the Giants too back then but I’ve become an Iggles fan after almost 30 years here.
    I liked the Jints back in the 1970s as I saw them all the time on WCAX early game before my Cowboys came on. I still do not hate the Jints as much as Redskins or Iggles although I have to admit, big mouths like Brandon Jacobs and others have changed that to some extent
    "The next game is the test unless we win" CanadienFan

    Donald Trump, the gift that keeps on giving.

Page 384 of 386 FirstFirst ... 284334374382383384385386 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •