• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: NFL thread

Re: OT: NFL thread 2011

So Chokey Blowmo does it again. Dallas had never lost a game when leading by 14+ points in the 4th quarter... ever. Like in their entire existence. Well done Blowmo. How many more chances will this coach killer get before they realize he is the most overrated QB in the league?

So Chokey Blowmo does it again. Dallas had never lost a game when leading by 14+ points in the 4th quarter... ever. Like in their entire existence. Well done Blowmo. How many more chances will this coach killer get before they realize he is the most overrated QB in the league?

I'm sure Garrett realizes it but they don't have anyone better to replace him.

I really can't blame him for the fumble, he was trying to make something out of nothing. I have bigger issues with the play calling down near the goal line. Witten also should have tried to cut inside on Leonhard. The INT there is no excuse but neither is there for a blocked punt.

That was absolutely the wrong time to desperately try to make something out of nothing. The Cowboys were looking at a chip shot FG and a 17 point lead.

The attempt to get in was the right decision, he had the ball under his arm, was a great play by the defensive player. The INT was all on him. Of course, I am also sure the blocked punt was on him too

That was absolutely the wrong time to desperately try to make something out of nothing. The Cowboys were looking at a chip shot FG and a 17 point lead.

and every QB in the NFL would also have tried to get into the end zone except for Peyton Manning because he won't run

Ah good to know :D

Interesting though, there were how many other games today and which one received the most comments?

yeah McNabb, nice debut today

what's that? 39 yards passing......why Minnesota, why....

Ponder isn't ready. McNabb is a transitionary figure. I've never liked him (still don't) but the loss wasn't his fault today. Nobody did anything in the 2nd half..defensively or offensively

Ah good to know :D

Interesting though, there were how many other games today and which one received the most comments?

Because it's feature game of the week. In fact, until it gets really cold outside, I don't watch any football except for the Sunday night game, and that includes Eagles games.

Doesn't Count always pimp the Cowboys as the only NFL team with a true national following. Now he's upset about the attention being heaped on them. Can't have it both ways, counselor.

Blowmo choked... again. The Cowgirls will not regain prominence until he is removed from under center. Speaking of center... loved the communication with the new guy with 8 seconds left. ****ing classic.

Blowmo choked... again. The Cowgirls will not regain prominence until he is removed from under center. Speaking of center... loved the communication with the new guy with 8 seconds left. ****ing classic.

A little giddy about the Bills, matey? They will come back to earth soon enough.

Count is the only fan I know who cares so much about how popular his teams are: their tv ratings, how many jerseys they sell, etc. Since I don't own the teams I root for, I just want them to win. I'll let others count the total revenue streams.

Last edited:
Back