• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: NFL thread

Bills look remarkably good this year. One dropped pass away from 4-0. Beat Denver and Atlanta. Defense looking Sharp.

You & me both.

And Taco Charlton doesn't look too hot right now, especially when you look at TJ Watt n Pittsburgh.
Defence gave the game away and like CanadienFan blaming Price in a 2-1 loss, people are calling for Dak's head despite throwing 3 TDs.

Captain Clap made an appearance.

I hate Ryan Switzer.

Defence gave the game away and like CanadienFan blaming Price in a 2-1 loss, people are calling for Dak's head despite throwing 3 TDs.

Captain Clap made an appearance.

I hate Ryan Switzer.

Who the heck would of seen my Rams 3-1 with the shit show last year . Goff has made a complete 360 this year with some weapons and Gurley back to form . But having Phillips and our young coach at the helm makes a huge difference.

****ing Tyrod Taylor man, might be one of the dumbest QBs in the league. Holds onto the ball way too long. All game.

Aaron Freakin' Rodgers, baby. 75 yard drive in the dying seconds for the win. Bitch-slapped the Dallas Fraudboys yet again.

(Legitimate contenders don't blow huge leads at home)

Correction: I only watch the Packers.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk
And had we won, you would have missed the game like last October.

Btw I thought you hated me first types like Subban Dez Zeke O'Dell et al yet you love me first Rodgers who always talks about himself, points at his name on Tds, championship belts himself.

I guess there's a reason his family won't talk to him.

In truth I only saw the last 3 minutes or so, from the call that was reversed on the Packers 19 yard line on. I was out all afternoon.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

****ing Tyrod Taylor man, might be one of the dumbest QBs in the league. Holds onto the ball way too long. All game.

That's because he occasionally makes a big play by doing the wrong thing. He's got to check his ego.

And they tie it up. That's new this year.

Of course they've missed out on 6 easy points. Never the easy way.

Back