• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: NFL thread

Aikman cracks me up. "If the Eagles get another touchdown, it might be too much for Dallas"

Looks like the Seahawks are proving once again which team is dominant on the West Coast. They've left a lot of points on the board but they're still up by 2 scores at the half.

Only watched the 2nd and 3rd quarters in Dallas... and this sums it up.

2nd quarter:

1st down: give the ball to Murray and hope he gets the 1st down.
2nd down: give the ball to Murray and hope he gets the 1st down.
3rd down: Romo drops back, senses Eagles players within 5ft of him and so he goes down untouched... or a sack in WeHave's eyes.

3rd quarter:

1st down: give the ball to Murray and hope he gets the 1st down.
2nd down: Romo drops back and throws a floater somewhere down field where no Cowboys are even close.
3rd down: Romo drops back, senses more Eagles players again and goes down before they can touch his jersey.

Romo was probably just protecting his injured back but he looked brutal today like a guy who ate turkey for breakfast and required a nap during the game.

The Eagles were dominant despite having Sanchez at the helm.

Looks like the wild card hunt it is for the Cowboys and an extra game for Romo not to heal up should they make the playoffs.

I didn't watch much of the Chicago-Detroit game, but Dallas-Philly & Seattle-SanFran were one sided and terrible.

They won two in a row before yesterday. They should win three of last four.

2-3 in your last 5, with the two wins coming against the Giants and the Jaguars, not too impressive.

I'm expecting the Cowboys to win 2 of their last 4, winning against the Redskins and the Bears, losing against the Eagles and the Colts.

Seahawks are finally getting back to last season's form. Not quite clicking on offense yet but the defense is back.

The looked very physical in the trenches last night. Were intimidating last year but I hadn't seen much of that this year until last night.

Back