• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: NFL thread

This is the first time in 15 years that we can actually win the Division.....and we have a good team.....

I can't believe I miss Cutler right now....I try not to say it out-loud....

Like I said, signing Cutler over Kaep doesn't look like such a bad move now, prior to him getting injured.

Like I said, signing Cutler over Kaep doesn't look like such a bad move now, prior to him getting injured.
Even before he was hurt the dolphons were one of the worst passing offences in the nfl.

Cutler wasnt the reason for their siccess... he was just barely treading water (which is more than moore can do.)

Even before he was hurt the dolphons were one of the worst passing offences in the nfl.

Cutler wasnt the reason for their siccess... he was just barely treading water (which is more than moore can do.)

Hence my comment.

Nobody's calling Cutler great, but relative to what is/was available, he was probably the best choice.

Hence my comment.

Nobody's calling Cutler great, but relative to what is/was available, he was probably the best choice.
Yes hes better. Than moore.

The decision was cutler vs kaepernick. Im still not sure they made the correct one. They also didnt even try for romo who would have been the best of the three.

Yes hes better. Than moore.

The decision was cutler vs kaepernick. Im still not sure they made the correct one. They also didnt even try for romo who would have been the best of the three.

Romo would just keep the score close and then toss a pick-6 to seal the loss in the last 5 minutes.

I'm glad the Fins chose Cutler as Romo is the best football analyst in history.

Back