Page 1218 of 1586 FirstFirst ... 21871811181168120812161217121812191220122812681318 ... LastLast
Results 24,341 to 24,360 of 31701

Thread: OT: American Politics

Default Re: OT: American Politics

Quote Originally Posted by mbow30 View Post
    i don't need to hide from something i never said.

all i said was sometimes judges make mistakes. nothing groundbreaking there. our entire judicial system is predicated on the realization that they do. if they never made mistakes then we wouldn't need multiple levels of appellate review. but we have that. so obviously, sometimes judges make mistakes.

but if you want to make up a quote and claim that i said, go right ahead.

just another lie, you phony.

Tsk....tsk...tsk....

as for knowing more than the judge... on constitutional matters i just might.
    So, does your mommy know you lie?
    The only thing that counts is winning.

How is the trolling going on your Conservative boards?

I think you when you post your pro conservative troll junk here, for fun, you should post your poor liberal stuff as well.

Legend

so, yeah, i didn't say 'i know more than a sitting judge'.

since you omitted the context i will provide a link to the page containing my statements. because unlike you i am not a disingenuous liar.

http://www.forumice.com/showthread.p...litics/page151

He must have bought his law degree on Ebay. It looks real nice on the wall next to his Economics degree, also from Ebay.
    HabsAss, do you and KB buy from the same Ebay store? You speak the same tripe.
    Corksens: Lay off the personal attacks, shit head.

HabAddict: I am NOT objective. The right is treating obama better then the left treated Bush.

theREALkrauthammerboy: I won't stop until greedy f*cks like corky stop caterwauling for teachers to get f*cked so they can keep driving around in beemers while they think their own $hit don't stink because they're self employed, no.

so, yeah, i didn't say 'i know more than a sitting judge'.

since you omitted the context i will provide a link to the page containing my statements. because unlike you i am not a disingenuous liar.

http://www.forumice.com/showthread.p...litics/page151
    Tsk...tsk...tsk.....well then, let's them make it....."the 2nd year law student who yahoos that he "might" know more on constitutional law then a sitting judge". There, that should make you happy!

Might those professors and judges come to you for advice?

Thanks for playing.......
    The only thing that counts is winning.

Best troll ever!

Wrong Thinker Extraordinaire Habsy's Avatar

Just remembered why i took a break from this thread... carry on.
    #FireTherrien @MarcBergevin aka @TheEunuch

Quote Originally Posted by HabsAddict View Post
    Tsk...tsk...tsk.....well then, let's them make it....."the 2nd year law student who yahoos that he "might" know more on constitutional law then a sitting judge". There, that should make you happy!

Might those professors and judges come to you for advice?

Thanks for playing.......
    Why no, of course not. After all, they have a truck driver like you to turn to for that.
    I didn't know that Husky sold law degrees...

HabAddict: I am NOT objective. The right is treating obama better then the left treated Bush.

theREALkrauthammerboy: I won't stop until greedy f*cks like corky stop caterwauling for teachers to get f*cked so they can keep driving around in beemers while they think their own $hit don't stink because they're self employed, no.

Didn't the echo chamber try to claim that it was all a ruse to avoid testifying? Hell of a ruse then, Hilldog is going all out.

http://www.sfgate.com/news/article/S...to-4155958.php

WASHINGTON (AP) — Secretary of State Hillary Clinton admitted to hospital with blood clot following concussion.

Shades of Darcy Tucker
    #TeamRaycroft

So the senate passed a fiscal cliff deal last night at 2am, by an overwhelming bi-partisan majority of 89-8.

(they had to do it after midnight because since the bush tax cuts expired at midnight, the republicans could frame this as them cutting taxes, not raising them, even though of course there is no difference in the end.)

But of course, it looks like the republicans in congress won't even allow it to be voted on on the floor (where everyone knows it will pass with bi-partisan support), but instead the crazy half of the republicans in congress have decided to kill the deal by adding dead on arrival spending cuts to it and send it back to the senate.

crazy stupid ****ers.

Jennifer Rubin @JRubinBlogger
    So House makes show w minimal cuts +sends to Sen where Ds could make tax provisions worse. . What is House plan other than we dont like it?

Jennifer Rubin @JRubinBlogger
    Senate R's believe Reid will never bring up amended bill and get his wish to go over the cliff.. if so GOP really is stupid party

Luke Russert @LukeRussert
    Member tells me of #GOP Conf mtg: "Felt like I was living in another world, guys asking for stuff there's no way Ds wld give on."

Luke Russert @LukeRussert
    Told that one member inside conf mtg asked for Boehner to try and bring up his original offer to Obama.

Hugh Hewitt @hughhewitt
    Speaker spent 2 months leading House GOP into box canyon. McConnell got them out in 2 days. Now they will give POTUS huge club to use?

Brit Hume @brithume
    Appears the House GOP's pie-in-the-sky caucus will blow up the deal, leaving new higher tax rates in place and assuring Rs get all blame.

Nicholas Kristof @NickKristof
    Couldn't we switch our House of Representative with an average nursery school and get better outcomes?

Joshua Green @JoshuaGreen
    If nothing else, House GOP has put on a clinic in "how not to negotiate"

Mike Allen @mikeallen
    SIREN: GOP source, privy to leadership strategy, says House will amend deal "with real spending cuts, and then it's going to die" till 113th

Nicholas Kristof @NickKristof
    Problem is that many GOP House members feel more vulnerable to Tea Party challenger in primary than to a Dem in general election.

Mike Allen @mikeallen
    GOP source, privy to leadership strategy: House will add "spending cuts they know Democrats can't live with...Our base is gonna be fired up"

TBogg @tbogg
    Just for the record: Eric Cantor and his merry band of nihilists have lost both Hugh Hewitt & Jennifer Rubin. Peak Wingnut has surely come.

Brian Fallon @brianefallon
    Too late MT @LisaMascaroinDC As House GOP looks to amend #FiscalCliff bill, veteran R lawmaker warns against looking like "morons."

Robert Costa @robertcostaNRO
    This is the big meeting. 5:15pm. 2nd caucus meeting of day for House GOP. Evening. Pressure. Clock ticks. Decisions, decisions.

michael viqueira @mikeviqueira
    Senate aide: If House R's "mess with this agreement that got 88 votes" they "solely responsible for the largest tax hike in Amer history."
    #TeamReimer

in more encouraging news.....

http://politicalwire.com/archives/20..._implodes.html

Hannity Implodes

New York Daily News: "In a fitting coda to 2012, we've learned that the ratings for rock-ribbed conservative Sean Hannity cratered after Barack Obama won his second term, with viewers tuning out the Fox News Channel talk-show host in droves."

"According to Nielsen numbers, Hannity lost around half of his audience in the weeks after the election, while his Fox News colleague Bill O'Reilly -- who steadfastly refuses to identify himself politically as a conservative -- retained around 70% of his audience."
    #TeamReimer

maybe just maybe there's a tiny bit of sanity left...

MT @JakeSherman: house will whip spending cut amendment. If it gets 218, they'll move it. If not, up and down on senate pasted bill.
    #TeamReimer

Quote Originally Posted by zeke View Post
    Oh no! First Beck and now Hannity?? Oh, the humanity!
    All we need now is Scarborough to tell us it was the Leftist media conspiracy that was behind this, as they were behind Beck and Limbaugh...

Hugh Hewitt @hughhewitt
    Speaker spent 2 months leading House GOP into box canyon. McConnell got them out in 2 days. Now they will give POTUS huge club to use?
    Love it

Slate @Slate
    RT ‏@SamFeistCNN: Looks like House will vote on the Senate #fiscalcliff bill without amendments

So the House Pubs couldn't pass an amended bill. They'll vote for the Senate bill.

Huge test of congress here - this will be the first time under Obama that the house pubs have allowed a vote on a bill that didn't have the "majority of the majority" support behind it (a new "rule" in which they don't let any vote hit the floor unless a clear majority of the pubs favor it first).

Now we need another first under Obama - we need enough house republicans (50 or so) to break ranks with the tea party radicals and vote for a "democrat" bill and vote for tax hikes (though even now they can actually say these are tax cuts technically). This would be the first time this happens under obama (which is crazy stupid, of course), and they sure need it to happen.

This would also mark the first hike in the tax rate for the top bracket in 20 years.
    Last edited by zeke; 01-01-2013 at 08:09 PM.
    #TeamReimer

Boehner may have pulled a little genius move today by allowing the tea party to try and whip up enough votes for an amended bill before voting on this senate bill. May have saved himself the speakership.
    #TeamReimer

That is wonderful news. Seems like people are finally waking up and tuning him out.

He is literally one guy I truly despise and would have a hard time being civil with in real life. If I ever met him that is.

The guy is repulsive.

Boehner may have pulled a little genius move today by allowing the tea party to try and whip up enough votes for an amended bill before voting on this senate bill. May have saved himself the speakership.
    I agree with you. A very smart move by him. I actually like Beohner and think he means well. However, he is held hostage by Cantor and the tea party.

That "genius" is still a complete and utter moron. The fact that he represents the GOP voice in any manner whatsoever is indicative of the plague killing them now.
    Next up, Sarah Palin makes a comeback.

Page 1218 of 1586 FirstFirst ... 21871811181168120812161217121812191220122812681318 ... LastLast