• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

So your position is that it’s ok for an Imam to teach those billions of peaceful muslims out there that they are supposed to reject western society and traditions?

Not only is it ok, it’s free speech to do so? :lol

And you believe that it’s ok to have a completely different set of rules for Islam, and then you also believe that in time the whole country won’t be affected at all.

Time to get your prescription changed.

No, I have no problem banning hate speech. For muslim extremists and for nazis.

there is someone else here who has talked a great game about free speech absolutism, though, who is now arguing to ban free speech.

DNpkYQ4X0AQEKRy.jpg:large

DNpkYQ7W4AASeUC.jpg:large

DNpkYRGWsAA8xPL.jpg:large

Manu Raju
@mkraju
Revelation Papadopoulos floated Putin mtg w SESSIONS present has sens raising new concerns over testimony. Our story cnn.com/2017/11/02/pol…

Ken Dilanian @KenDilanianNBC
30m
New: Sessions rejected Papadopoulos proposal for Trump-Putin meet, after saying he didn't recall collusion talk nbcnews.com/news/us-news/s…

Civil discourse should mean that there is no racism.

I find that far worse than saying fuk, sh1t, C*nt, idiot or anything else.

Again this is the only civil forum i know of that continually allows a poster to be blatantly racist with 0 repercussions. i'm not a fan of that.
This sounds fair to me.

Here is a promise. I will discuss this with the mods in the next couple of days. Just hang in there please. My son decided to come to the world early so my hands are full. In the meantime, please refrain from replying with personal attacks to posts you object to.

Of course, if other mods see this, feel free to pm to start the discussion; see what we can do to tone this thread down

This sounds fair to me.

Here is a promise. I will discuss this with the mods in the next couple of days. Just hang in there please. My son decided to come to the world early so my hands are full. In the meantime, please refrain from replying with personal attacks to posts you object to.

Of course, if other mods see this, feel free to pm to start the discussion; see what we can do to tone this thread down
Congratulations on a new child. Handle that first of course.

There is a difference between a defective individual and someone that’s taught to attack western society through the guise of religion.

Posts like these for example, breed jihadis.

831gWcVr.jpg

dHSyRKNr.jpg

This is not the Middle East. It’s not Isis. It’s not a terrorist camp in the mountains of Afghanistan.

This is from an Imam in British Columbia.

It’s indefensible.

It’s not racist to say “I don’t want this here”.

Anyone that can’t see that we are in a culture war is either willfully ignorant or completely stupid.
Billions of muslims are peaceful.

Some are jihadis.

Punish jihadis. Leave the innocent alone.

Seems simple to me.

Billions of white people are peaceful

Some are nazis

Punish nazis. Leave the innocent alone.

Again seems simple to me.

Problem is that you have shown time and time again that you only believe one of the above to be accurate.

Billions of muslims are peaceful.

Some are jihadis.

Punish jihadis. Leave the innocent alone.

Seems simple to me.

Billions of white people are peaceful

Some are nazis

Punish nazis. Leave the innocent alone.

Again seems simple to me.

Problem is that you have shown time and time again that you only believe one of the above to be accurate.

I agree with both of those statements. I just think that there is a real issue with a diverse and inclusive country defending or turning a blind eye to a group of people that have zero interest in either diversity or inclusion.

It's a real problem, even if nobody wants it to be.

I agree with both of those statements. I just think that there is a real issue with a diverse and inclusive country defending or turning a blind eye to a group of people that have zero interest in either diversity or inclusion.

It's a real problem, even if nobody wants it to be.

Agreed - the Nazi problem is certainly increasing at an alarming rate in the US at the moment.

Back