• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

Gabriel Sherman @gabrielsherman
Bannon friend says Breitbart ramping up for war against Trump. "It's now a Democrat White House," source says.

now what will poor johnny do?

Bannon friend says Breitbart ramping up for war against Trump. "It's now a Democrat White House," source says.

I'll do exactly the same as you, minus the autistic reposting of tweets.

Nothing.

DHh3LO1XkAIBqgI.jpg:large

SNL has to do a bit about all these ex-trump admin guys on holiday together reminiscing. and trump should be there golfing too because that's all he does anyways.

or did they do that already?

I doubt it.

I don't think Trump's racist inclinations where wholly imported from Bannon---I think he comes by it naturally.

There are, after all, plenty of examples of that kind of approach from his campaign, long before Bannon joined his team.

I'd say Bannon is probably less actually racist than Trump, but every bit as unscrupulous in using racism for his own ends.

aside from the joy of watching the shitshow enshiterate itself even more, I'm not sure I'm even happy about Bannon being fired. I want the gop as knee deep into this racist shithole they dug for themslves as possible all the way until the next election.

aside from the joy of watching the shitshow enshiterate itself even more, I'm not sure I'm even happy about Bannon being fired. I want the gop as knee deep into this racist shithole they dug for themslves as possible all the way until the next election.

Yes, surely it will have a devastating effect.

HillaryClintonKissing.jpg

I expected this. Bannon is much smarter than Trump.

I was thinking last night that if the Jews really do control the world, doesn't that make THEM the master race?

Back