• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

One can be fluent and have a translator. It's a proven negotiation tactic Japanese execs love to use.

It gives you more time to consider your counterpart's words, affords you more bandwidth to examine your counterpart's body language (most of the truth is non verbal) and allows you more time to formulate a response.

Remember when twitter and some on here were wondering what was wrong with McCain at the sessions hearings? Well he has been diagnosed with brain cancer. Wow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Instead of getting stuff done, why not just keep saying you're getting lots of stuff done on Twitter?

Lemmings can't tell the difference, and it's a helluva lot less work.

Instead of getting stuff done, why not just keep saying you're getting lots of stuff done on Twitter?

Lemmings can't tell the difference, and it's a helluva lot less work.

it's wearing on him

but he's still too stupid to use his frustration with republicans to become the uniter.

Barack Obama‏Verified account
@BarackObama
John McCain is an American hero & one of the bravest fighters I've ever known. Cancer doesn't know what it's up against. Give it hell, John.

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account
@realDonaldTrump 13h13 hours ago
The Republicans never discuss how good their healthcare bill is, & it will get even better at lunchtime.The Dems scream death as OCare dies!

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account
@realDonaldTrump 13h13 hours ago
I will be having lunch at the White House today with Republican Senators concerning healthcare. They MUST keep their promise to America!

Back