• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

NK won't risk a launch to Guam. Primarily because if it fails they look like even bigger tools. Right now Kim Jong is beating off to all the attention, he won't lose that.

If it fails they look like tools. If it succeeds then that gives enough cause for a legit offensive against them. At best they might do the warning shot "near Guam", but even that I fail to see what it would accomplish from their end.

NK won't risk a launch to Guam. Primarily because if it fails they look like even bigger tools. Right now Kim Jong is beating off to all the attention, he won't lose that.

Yah, they are in regime survival mode. Trump will snort fire to wow the base, generals will defuse. Kim will cement position.

Everyone wins.

DG9TQT_VwAIrXDx.jpg:large

Polls were accurate and mattered back then I guess.

yup, you and your oh so persecuted tiki torch nazis are the epitome of strength and masculinity.

Zeke's crusade to abolish free speech is most adorable.

I didn't see zeke suggest that the guy shouldn't be allowed to wear an Adolf Hitler quote on his shirt....just that he's clearly a twat for doing so.

Once upon a time, real conservatives picked up guns to fight against ideas like that.

I'd put money down that the antifa and BLM heroes are the ones that caused all the trouble, given how tolerant they are of opinions they don't agree with.

Chew on this for a while.

'If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all.'

- Noam Chomsky

Chew on what exactly? Prof Chomsky is spot on there. There's a serious problem with both sets of ideological extremists right now.

There is a massive difference between respecting someone's right to hold stupid ideas and respecting the person for holding stupid ideas however.

I didn't see zeke suggest that the guy shouldn't be allowed to wear an Adolf Hitler quote on his shirt....just that he's clearly a twat for doing so.

Once upon a time, real conservatives picked up guns to fight against ideas like that.

No they didn't. They didn't do shit in Europe until after Japan bombed Pearl Harbor. Nobody did anything to stop Germany's "ideas" until they started bombing and invading other countries.

They haven't picked up guns and done anything about Saudi Arabia. China, Iran and North Korea seem to be getting by just fine in spite of decades of human rights violations.

Chew on what exactly? Prof Chomsky is spot on there. There's a serious problem with both sets of ideological extremists right now.

There is a massive difference between respecting someone's right to hold stupid ideas and respecting the person for holding stupid ideas however.

Yes and silencing them is not either of those things.

Back