• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

It's definitely a crime.

Look at the kid that did it. He's a typical neckbeard virgin looking loser. I seriously doubt that this was an organized, planned attack. He's a dumb kid that got in his car and did a really dumb thing, which is in all likelihood going to get him a life sentence.

I've never defended that guy.
Not saying you defended his actions but his actions were a direct result of hate indoctrination.

There is a huge discrepancy between indiscretions of Antifa and White Supremacists.

Of course, that's ridiculous. Institutions and rule of law must prevail. He can (and should) be removed through legal means.
Sad part is, he hasnt committed a high crime so he probably could not be removed.

Still, politically he is done. He looked like a mentally deranged psychopath yesterday.

It's definitely a crime.

Look at the kid that did it. He's a typical neckbeard virgin looking loser. I seriously doubt that this was an organized, planned attack. He's a dumb kid that got in his car and did a really dumb thing, which is in all likelihood going to get him a life sentence.

I've never defended that guy.

If lone wolves who sympathize with ISIS are terrorists, then this guy who sympathizes with nazis is also a terrorist... whether this is planned or not. Its a lone wolf terrorist attack.

They're doing a good job of it too.

I mean, there are even a few people on this thread who've taken to using the term "alt-left". If you can give The Donald and his crew credit for anything, it's how adept they are at co-opting terms use to criticize them, and using false equivalency to turn them around on their opponents.
He is a good at branding.

Not saying you defended his actions but his actions were a direct result of hate indoctrination.

There is a huge discrepancy between indiscretions of Antifa and White Supremacists.

12+ months of constant attacks at Trump rallies, Universities and now these "alt-right" rallies?

I don't remember any "alt-right" protests and riots when Obama got elected.

If lone wolves who sympathize with ISIS are terrorists, then this guy who sympathizes with nazis is also a terrorist... whether this is planned or not. Its a lone wolf terrorist attack.

ok fine.

So what is a college professor bashing in a kid's head with a bike lock at Berkeley classified as?

1) You're an idiot.
2) Call me a nazi to my face and see what happens to you.
3) Antifi thugs have been rioting and bashing skulls since the election. They are a legitimate problem. Their violent actions are not acceptable.

You are a white supremacist. period.

Try saying it to your own face.

12+ months of constant attacks at Trump rallies, Universities and now these "alt-right" rallies?

I don't remember any "alt-right" protests and riots when Obama got elected.

You have a short memory.

pha1nl69s02qbwe.jpg

phd1e5yio02qbwe.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

GunAdvocatesRoseburgObamaVisit.png

What I will say is that this is most certainly a result of identity politics.

These white supremacists groups are domestic terror groups and like terror groups they are adept at recruiting loners, outcasts, poorly adjusted of their target demographic, who have real or perceived grievances and radicalizing them.

These groups give them purpose and a feeling of belonging, and in return the group starts the brainwashing process, telling them that they are in a war, and who their enemy is.

Time to start treating these groups as domestic terrorist groups and start to go after those doing the radicalizing and inciting violence.

p.s. the stats are very clear that right-wing violence is an actual real threat that kills a lot of people, while left-wing violence is not actually a thing.

it bears repeating because of all the misdirection even in this thread, but the fact of the matter is that nazis were marching in the name of the president of the USA, and he defended them.

those apparent libtard pussies just stood up to those actual racist nazis, even sacrificing their lives to do it.

those apparent libtard pussies just stood up to those actual racist nazis, even sacrificing their lives to do it.

Odd that the "good guys" are the ones that incited the violence, but that nobody seems too concerned about it.

The police did their job in Seattle...and nothing major happened.

Imagine that.

Back