• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

CobTT7zW8AA0JQI.jpg:small

Habsy is a bigot. Make no mistake about it.

You don't even use bigot correctly. I accept people here have different views. People here don't accept my different views. You're at the forfront.
big·ot
ˈbiɡət/
noun
a person who is intolerant toward those holding different opinions.

Sound familiar?

You're right, I'm bigoted against imbeciles like you. Funny thing is, I'm betting those that know me, employees included, would call you nuts for saying what you just did. You're the bigot, against me.

Here's where it ends. Use self control. I won't respond or refer to you after this post and you won't respond or refer to me either. If you do, you're gone. Period.

Last edited:
That's a novel idea.

Battle Royale style election.

Mr clinton vs Mrs clinton versus bush versus Obama versus trump. My money is on Mr clinton.

Too much baggage and the tarmac issue would put Barry over the top. Of the ones you've mentioned, Barry gets a third term.

Biden, Bloomberg, Obama all crushed it. even kaine was effective.

if hillary doesn't get a big bounce after this she's screwed.

It's a little tough convincing people suffering, that can't pay their bills, that staying with the democrats is the way to go. Obama's trying but those currently suffering aren't buying.

the thing is, people in general aren't suffering economically. certainly not the ones at trump rallies.

this isnthe biggest ruse of the election season.

the thing is, people in general aren't suffering economically. certainly not the ones at trump rallies.

this isnthe biggest ruse of the election season.
If they think they're suffering, they're suffering. You're probably right though, at least half could be doing a lot worse.

Biden, Bloomberg, Obama all crushed it. even kaine was effective.

if hillary doesn't get a big bounce after this she's screwed.
Bloomberg won't be as effective as you may think. He doesn't get the likability. I thought Panetta was particularly effective. Uncle Joe was good but Barry crushed it.

If they think they're suffering, they're suffering. You're probably right though, at least half could be doing a lot worse.

here's the thing - there's a world of difference between thinking you're suffering and knowing it.

in the end, it's hard to convince the majority of voters of something that they don't feel is true in their gut, and for all the bluster I really don't think the majorjty of americans are feeling hungry or fearful when they wake up and leave the house in the morning .

Bloomberg won't be as effective as you may think. He doesn't get the likability. I thought Panetta was particularly effective. Uncle Joe was good but Barry crushed it.

that's why bloomberg was so surprising - clearly the one with no charisma but still a great takedown from a guy who has actually achieved everything trump pretends to have. I was surprised how good he was.

and he was a direct appeal to independents too.

I personally and publicly want to apologize to Habsy and the Forum for my disgusting, unacceptable behaviour last night.

Clearly, I fell off the wagon and was completely out of control. I am embarrassed and ashamed for my conduct on here last night. I was not in a good place to begin with yesterday and alcohol was the worst thing possible to have.

I am terribly sorry.

I personally and publicly want to apologize to Habsy and the Forum for my disgusting, unacceptable behaviour last night.

Clearly, I fell off the wagon and was completely out of control. I am embarrassed and ashamed for my conduct on here last night. I was not in a good place to begin with yesterday and alcohol was the worst thing possible to have.

I am terribly sorry.

i am sure speak for everybody
no worries
take care of yourself

I am terribly sorry.

Go see a Psychologist, bro. It could change your life.

I think Habsy kinda nailed it. Ouch what a pounding.

So Habsy, are you kinda resigning yourself to one leader over another?
I've maintained, and still maintain, that I am voting Johnson. Nothing I've heard from either candidate has made me come even close to changing my mind.

Besides, Johnson wants to legalize pot. I'm for that.

Pennsylvania poll that just came out has Clinton up 9 points over Trump. Margin of Error 4.4%.

Poll done Monday-Wednesday.....so wouldn't include last night's speeches.

Back