• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

Study released on internet trolls, courtesy of mindzeye

https://www.sciencedirect.com/scienc...91886917304270

Highlights

Trolling is an online antisocial behaviour with negative psychological outcomes.

Current study predicted trolling perpetration from gender and personality.

Trolls more likely to be male with high levels of trait psychopathy and sadism

Trolls have lower affective empathy, and psychopathy moderates cognitive empathy.

is Habsy now convincing himself that ABC's "correction" makes a real difference to the story?

is Habsy now convincing himself that ABC's "correction" makes a real difference to the story?
What story exactly? Do you really think Flynn lying to the FBI is a big deal? You like to jump to conclusions and mock people that wait for meat and potatoes.

Secondly, defensive counsel will be able to rip Flynn apart now. Once you make a deal like that, especially protecting your son, you're no longer a credible witness.

All that said, Clinton was impeached for lying to the FBI so if they can get Trump on lying the Democrats will have their circle jerk.

What story exactly? Do you really think Flynn lying to the FBI is a big deal? You like to jump to conclusions and mock people that wait for meat and potatoes..

Says the "this means Flynn didn't flip and will be pardoned" yesterday morning guy.

Says the "this means Flynn didn't flip and will be pardoned" yesterday morning guy.
I see, so nobody else here has opined on issues and been completely wrong?

Here's a hint, most of you have been completely wrong on much of this.

Just unban the johnnyholmes account and we can proceed like adults.
This is killing you isn't it? All this excitement over nothing and you can't really troll people?

I gotta ban you again sir, you're evading. I suggest you find an advocate here to get people to agree to reinstatement. Good luck with that.

I see, so nobody else here has opined on issues and been completely wrong?

Here's a hint, most of you have been completely wrong on much of this.

Even more of a reason to be patient and let the chips fall where they may... I wouldn't be too quick to minimize the latest Flynn domino.

Even more of a reason to be patient and let the chips fall where they may... I wouldn't be too quick to minimize the latest Flynn domino.
Nor should anyone think Flynn will be the smoking gun.

Whatever he may say, Mueller will need strong corroboration. Flynn alone will get destroyed by opposing counsel.

People that actually think lying to the FBI is the story hasn't followed Washington for very long. It's a political misdemeanor.

The only way Flynn can hurt anyone is if he has actual hard evidence to provide, it has to be more than hearsay.

I imagine seasoned investigators have a pretty good grasp on this stuff, Habsy...should stand to reason that they have built a case that can stand up to all of these potential weak spots.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

I imagine seasoned investigators have a pretty good grasp on this stuff, Habsy...should stand to reason that they have built a case that can stand up to all of these potential weak spots.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
Then you don't know Washington. This is getting litigated in the court of public opinion. They know they'll never get Trump on anything illegal. Same like the Whitewater witch hunt. They're looking for impeachment, which is political not criminal.

In order to do so the Dems need to flip the house and Senate, you do that through convincing people something is there, even if it isn't.

You guys like to delegitimize Dershowitz but the guy is a brilliant constitutional lawyer, and a centrist Democrat I might add. He eviscerated Flynn's credibility and basically said the same, Mueller needs a heck of a lot more than a questionable witness trying to save his own butt and that of his son's.

Back