• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

First 2 of the 3000+ facebook ads getting released to congress:

DNfh31hUQAADKZ5.jpg:large

DNfh4PmV4AAt-Fx.jpg:large

#bothsides

Buddhists...

:lol

When it goes world wide let me know.

You said violent ideologies...there is enough violence in the buddhist ideologies to support religious violence, so where do we draw the line? Clearly the line is drawn at action and not just belief, as you yourself suggest in this post. So why are we punishing the vast majority of peaceful muslims (who have varying amounts of shitty ideas in their heads but lack the willingness to commit violence in the name of those shitty ideas) for the actions of muslims who are violent?

I think Johnny does a great service. He shows what those trashbag Breitbart & Stormfront arguments look like in the light of day.

Sunlight really is the best antiseptic
Yep, this is also where I get my progressive news.

Coal miners reject retraining cause trump is gonna bring their jobs back.

https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/925709656751792128

This is really sad.

As someone from NorthWestern Ontario, I can directly relate to the damage that false hope creates when it comes to industry and manufacturing jobs.

Creating false hope in order to gain votes is the most vindictive (yet extremely common) political tactic in the book. You're taking advantage of desperate people.

Zeke Miller
@ZekeJMiller
Trump signs GOP repeal of consumer banking rule apnews.com/19bb932be8724b…

WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump has signed the repeal of a banking rule that would let consumers join together to sue their bank or credit card company to resolve financial disputes.

The president signed the measure at the White House privately. Journalists were not present for the signing.

#Catalyst4Change

Back