• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

My views are perfectly aligned with Sam Harris, the same way they are perfectly aligned with Alan Dershowitz or Christina Hoff Sommers..

Then why don't you share those views instead of the crap you puke out here? I can say with 100% confidence as supporter of Harris' podcast that there are ****ing miles between your hateful rubbish and his views....again, I refer back to his concentric circles explanation (which he actually borrowed from a Muslim buddy of his, Majid Nawaz). Nothing you've stated here shows that kind of nuance or actual understanding of muslim opinion polling.

oh, and fwiw Dershowitz considers preaching about islam as protected speech...you would want said preacher deported for doing so. I don't think your views overlap with his as much as you want to pretend.

"When you discriminate against anyone, you discriminate against everyone. It's a display of terrible intolerance...except against Muslims, **** those guys"

"The threat or fear of violence should not become an excuse or justification for restriction freedom of speech....except muslim speech or threats of violence from jihadis, that's completely different"

Alan Dershowitz aligning perfectly with Johnny's views.

Back the **** right off with that shit BKerr. The amount of complaints I've received about you and some of the shit you pull is staggering.

Yes, Johnny needs to stop with the blatant racist trolling but I'm not going to sit here and have you trash the site just because you got punched in the vagina by a bigot.
Punched in the vagina?

Good to see the owner of the site is a misogynist piece of crap. Now we can see why Johnny's prejudice is allowed... you have your own to deal with.

As for complaints about me... i dont care who complained... i want you to give me one example of me being racist or bigotted. I dont give a shit about complaints. Find me a valid complaint.

Altair or 25 ir whoever complaining cause i disagreed with them isnt going to do it. Find me a legit complaint when ive ever gone near as far as johnny does on a regular basis into that subject matter. Putting up with it makes no sense.

Last edited:
US-backed forces fighting ISIS in Raqqa say "major military operations" in the city have ended and that the jihadists have lost control of their self-declared capital.

The development marks a decisive victory in the fight against ISIS, though US officials said there were still pockets of resistance in the city.

"Major military operations in Raqqa are finished but they are now clearing the city of sleeper cells -- if they exist -- and mines," Talal Salo, spokesman for the US-backed Syrian Democratic Forces, told CNN. The SDF is a coalition of Arab and Kurdish fighters.

"The situation in Raqqa is under control and soon there will be an official statement declaring the liberation of the city."

The defeat of ISIS in Raqqa is a symbol of the terror group's decline -- it now controls a small strip of territory along the Euphrates river in northern Syria.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/17/middleeast/raqqa-isis-syria/index.html

Back the **** right off with that shit BKerr. The amount of complaints I've received about you and some of the shit you pull is staggering.

Yes, Johnny needs to stop with the blatant racist trolling but I'm not going to sit here and have you trash the site just because you got punched in the vagina by a bigot.

With everything that's going on around the world, this is a unfortunate response from leadership. Not cool.

I can live with that. I'm just reminded of the way my preteen daughter's friends act with all this emotional faux outrage.

Last edited:
To be completely honest, I also know Muslims and Jews that are friends with each other. It really isn't uncommon in the western hemisphere.

To be completely honest, I also know Muslims and Jews that are friends with each other. It really isn't uncommon in the western hemisphere.

CbagLK8.jpg

Do you personally know any muslims and jews that hate each other? like even one example?

Do you personally know any muslims and jews that hate each other? like even one example?
I know a Jew that slept with a Muslim's girlfriend once. They're not friendly but that doesn't really count because any guy would be pissed at a so-called friend that sleeps with his girl so I'd have to answer no, I do not personally know any Jew or Muslim that hates the other due to their religion. Admittedly I know far more Jews than Muslims but neither have expressed hatred to me towards the other.

Back