• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

maxresdefault.jpg

Didn't the Saudis fly airplanes into the WTC? Or was that debunked as a conspiracy theory? So hard to keep track.

Ivanka received $100m from the saudis to "help women". Unlike the Clinton Foundation (which was destroyed for taking their money), the trump charities/foundations don't disclose any information as to how they use that money or even have any actual groups to give that money too.

PAY FOR PLAY

LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP!

Is what the GOP would be saying if this was Hillary

- Steve Bannon has left the foreign trip early and will be back in the White House today. Not surprising since Trump is now in Israel and Brannon is a well known anti semite.

- Trump budget calls for 800 billion to be cut out of Medicaid. 1.7 trillion will be cut out of entitlements overall (he promised to not touch any entitlements).

- Michael Flynn will not comply with the Senate subpoena and will instead invoke the 5th amendment.

LOL

Trump, in an impromptu moment at the end of his public meeting with Netenyahu, admitted that he disclosed Israeli intelligence to the Russians.

'let me be clear. not once did I say Israel' (without context)

he's such an idiot.

LOL

Trump, in an impromptu moment at the end of his public meeting with Netenyahu, admitted that he disclosed Israeli intelligence to the Russians.

'let me be clear. not once did I say Israel' (without context)

he's such an idiot.

Wow! I was just about to post this.

Yup, he admitted it on camera. What a ****ing idiot.

gorsuch dissents with thomas on a (7-2) SCOUS decision to uphold the party financing limits in McCain Feingold.

Back