• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

his every statement needs to be carefully, thoroughly, and methodically fact checked. and the results should be tweeted, broadcast, etc.

he cannot be allowed to literally make things up with impunity.

It is. And then he screams that the people fact checking and tweeting are fake news, and his base believes him.

The best defense to being called a liar is calling the person who called you a liar a liar.

Or proving that you're telling the truth, but who wants to do that?

Gary Johnson would have absolutely made a better president than Donald J. Drumpf.

Along with approximately 330 million other people.

You make out like he was a viable candidate. He wasn't. To claim, oh we could have had Johnstun is a bogus premise. It is like saying, the Rhinoceros Party could have formed a government.

You would be a better president than Trump.

Mindzeye would be a better president than Trump.

Hoss would be a better president than Trump.

Habsy would be a better president than Trump.

Habspatrol would be a better president than Trump.

Bleedsblue&white would be a better president than Trump.( and I hate that *******)

Everyone other than zeke and Holmes on this board would be a better president than Trump.

Gary Johnson would be a better president than Trump.

It's a god damn statement of fact, not how probable or possible any of the above were to happen.

The best defense to being called a liar is calling the person who called you a liar a liar.

Or proving that you're telling the truth, but who wants to do that?

They've been using this tactic quite effectively all along. Real News? It's all Fake News! Alt-Fake Conspiracy Theories? That's the Real Truth! Nazis are violent *******s? No way, the people protesting the Nazis started it!

You would be a better president than Trump.

Mindzeye would be a better president than Trump.

Hoss would be a better president than Trump.

Habsy would be a better president than Trump.

Habspatrol would be a better president than Trump.

Bleedsblue&white would be a better president than Trump.( and I hate that *******)

Everyone other than zeke and Holmes on this board would be a better president than Trump.

Gary Johnson would be a better president than Trump.

It's a god damn statement of fact, not how probable or possible any of the above were to happen.

What about Hillary?

Are you still, even now, clinging to the belief that Trump > Clinton?

They've been using this tactic quite effectively all along. Real News? It's all Fake News! Alt-Fake Conspiracy Theories? That's the Real Truth! Nazis are violent *******s? No way, the people protesting the Nazis started it!

Yup, and when he's accused of supporting the alt right, he blames (creates) the alt left.

He wants you to do the thing that you keep wanting other people to do, over and over again. Type out the words.

I believe Hillary Clinton would have been a better president than Trump although not enough to make me want to support her over Gary Johnson.

I believe Hillary Clinton would have been a better president than Trump although not enough to make me want to support her over Gary Johnson.
Glad to hear it.

No matter how much antipathy anyone has towards Clinton, it'd take a special kind of delusion to not concede at this point that she'd have been a better choice.

And of course, Johnson would have been a better choice as well. Or the vast majority of posters on this board. Or probably even my dog.

What I don't understand about his argument is this; he has argued in the past that groups like Antifa have "protested" in the past looking to either have a fight or be violent in some way and yes, they've clashed with right wing groups at those events too. So how is it any different? The white supremacists went there looking for an altercation but it's the left's fault for obliging. When the left goes to start something say in California and the right obliges it's the left's fault for starting it.

Both sides of the mouth Johnny.

Which is tricky, with Trump's dick in there too.

OYusdnT.jpg

****ing liberal media

Glad to hear it.

No matter how much antipathy anyone has towards Clinton, it'd take a special kind of delusion to not concede at this point that she'd have been a better choice.

And of course, Johnson would have been a better choice as well. Or the vast majority of posters on this board. Or probably even my dog.

For the record, I never said I supported trump over hillary

I think johnny was the only one to go there.

I said I hated both Trump and Hillary and wanted both to lose.

There's been other civil wars across the planet, I'm looking to see how many countries kept the losers' statues up...something that really just occurred to me. Do victors generally go the altruistic route?
I'm going to assume civil wars create lasting enmity, curious how many statues the broken side get to keep?

(I don't really care about this issue as much as some of you seem to, just made me wonder)

Back