• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

it's simple - run the cool one, not the nerd.

the nerd never wins.

nerd woulda won this one, though.

cavorting with beyonce and jayz in the wk before the election did less for her than shaking some hands in michigan would have done.

Nice to know you condone incest. I'll remember that for the future.

I don't condone incest.

I acknowledge that the Donald/Ivanka relationship has been CREEPY AS **** during his interviews on the view, Howard Stern, elsewhere... the pictures of Donald and Ivanka together are CREEPY AS ****... and the whole situation doesn't seem like a normal father, daughter relationship. If someone points that out through humour, where is the problem.

You have to look at what mbow actually meant, not what he actually said, isn't that right. I thought you understood this, you were teaching the concept a short while ago.

your anger is misplaced. it should be at trump. for the way he has acted towards, and things he has said about, his daughter ivanka.

i mean, if your eally care about this stuff.

and, yeah, i'm not condoning the fact that his daugher could blow him in the oval office.

there could be another terrorist attack on us soil. did i just condone terrorism?
It's ok to feel shame for crossing the line. It shows there's hope for you yet.

I'm not angry at all, just very disappointed that you don't see the line you crossed. It happens unfortunately.

As of January 20th, there are no longer lines to cross

Or US embassadors to foreign countries, while all this was happening Trump fired the embassadors btw. 80 of them apparently.

nah, nerds don't win.

images

Ah, OK. I kinda tuned out there for a while. Apart from the spread of votes across the rust belt, I was under the impression she didn't get the turnout she needed.

Yeah the strategy that failed was not pouring enough time and money into the rust belt. She went for the landslide win and tried to flip red states instead of re-inforcing the blue wall and it cost her.

That and Comey, and wikileaks, and Johnson and Stein, and fake news, and a hundred other pinpricks that all added up. Everything had to fall Trumps way and it did, and he pulled out the narrow victory as a result.

I don't condone incest.

I acknowledge that the Donald/Ivanka relationship has been CREEPY AS **** during his interviews on the view, Howard Stern, elsewhere... the pictures of Donald and Ivanka together are CREEPY AS ****... and the whole situation doesn't seem like a normal father, daughter relationship. If someone points that out through humour, where is the problem.

You have to look at what mbow actually meant, not what he actually said, isn't that right. I thought you understood this, you were teaching the concept a short while ago.
Oh so the double-standard applies.

You really shouldn't condone incest. It destroys lives and is completely reprehensible.

As of January 20th, there are no longer lines to cross

Or US embassadors to foreign countries, while all this was happening Trump fired the embassadors btw. 80 of them apparently.

He's already created 80 new jobs. That's Math 201 at Trump U.

your anger is misplaced. it should be at trump. for the way he has acted towards, and things he has said about, his daughter ivanka.

i mean, if your eally care about this stuff.
I did rail on Trump for the disgusting Howard Stern tapes. Read back of you want.

In fairness, the current POTUS is unelectable, but here we are

You'll never lose money betting on the stupidity of others....I won't make this mistake again.

Yah, I was of aware of that when I posted. But, hey, those dumbasses would never for a big-mouthed women, some Eye-talian from NYC, and someone from San Fran. And I don't know if they have the draw power of Booker.

I don't really see anyone "condoning incest" here.

Just a bunch of people who generally disapprove of Trump's sexual relationship with his daughter.

Back