• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

As I said, I don't understand the issue really, I've said numerous times for you guys to just decide to ban him and it's done yet people continually lay this at the admins feet. It's strange.

Yup. If people truly wanted him gone, they'd use the tools provided to them. That's either on the posters for not going to the mods or the mods for not following through.

You thought wrong. I just really don't give a shit about your opinion on life so it doesn't bother me. Sorry.

Don't even include reasons in the poll as to why its even a poll to begin with. For people who don't read this thread, theyre like oh, he's just a Sens fan. Have no idea about the racism and the defence of pedos he engages in.

Good work.

Enjoy this site when it is just you, HP, PredsFan, LeafofFaith, Johnny and BleedsBlue in the worst discussions ever.

Just reading through to see what’s going on and saw the shout out. Thanks.

But you dumb ****, Holmes simply stated that he thought certain behavior was more prevalent or accepted back then. And for that you’ve hiked your skirt up and are issuing ultimatums.

Just get the **** off the Leafs board if you really want to make a statement. Pretty simple.

I brought up this question months ago -- I have no idea why people engage with Holmes. He sounds like a poorly programmed alt-right spambot with a little partisan hockey knowledge thrown in for authenticity.

If people gave him the attention he deserved (zero) he would most likely just go away.

Yes.

Nobody is saying BKerr isn't right to rail against pedophilia. In fact, it goes without saying to most adults.

You're equating Johnny with BKerr when the real issue is they are mutually exclusive. If Johnny is banned it's not because of BKerr, it's because of Johnny.

BKerr is an annoying and very arrogant person, that has nothing to do with Johnny but everything to do with BKerr.

For you to even intimate that Johnny's idiocy is preferred to BKerr's is insulting and simply tells me you do not have a grasp on what people here are thinking.

It's prevalent in today's society, quick to judgment, guilty until proven innocent and massive groupthink.

My statements above have zero to do with the Moore situation, I feel the need to say that because comprehension of broader issues seems lacking here.

I agree with you here.

This false equation seems to be the thing now...bk is doing it to everybody, not I have HL telling me that wanting Bk to not be around somehow means I want JH around?

I am pretty sure i have made my feeling on holmes clear.

I did not defend pedophilia and just for the record, this would be ephebophilia, and I didn’t defend that either.

Why do you make up lies?

The issue being discussed is Roy Moore molesting a 14yr old at age 32.

Everything you have contributed to the discussion of this issue has been to defend him molesting a 14yr old at age 32.

The issue being discussed is Roy Moore molesting a 14yr old at age 32.

Everything you have contributed to the discussion of this issue has been to defend him molesting a 14yr old at age 32.
Read it, genuine question, can it not be viewed as him trying to explain it? Errantly mind you but he never does outright defend it. Sure it's semantics and he skirts it as usual but he walked that line no?

And I'm not agreeing with anything he said here.

Just as long as we know that this means nothing.

FORUM RULES:

-Personal attacks are not tolerated; posts that defame, abuse, harass or threaten others, or are bigoted, hateful or racially offensive, are defined as personal attacks.

-ANY THREAD that contains any sort of intolerance towards those of religion will be closed immediately and the offending party warned. The same goes for anyone attacking atheists for their beliefs. ForumICE is a hockey forum and, while OT threads are permitted, they will not be allowed to bait anyone for their beliefs.

How many times has Johnny broken the rule about intolerence to those of religion by what he says about Muslims?

And thats been a long time now.

And now he goes the extra mile by bending over backwards to defend pedophilia, as long as it was the late 70s.

Back