• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

Anyone looked into these people Louise Mensch @louisemensch and Claude Taylor @truefactsstated.

On one hand they seem crazy left wingers, like the Breitbart of the left.

On the other hand they also seem too keep breaking info like the Grand Jury in Virginia, the Grand Jury in New York, the search warrants, etc... days and days before the MSM.

I don't know what to make of them..

Re: OT: Canadian Politics

Looks like the BC pipeline Trudeau approved (Trans Mountain) could potentially be dead. BC's provincial election ended last night with the Liberals & NDP in almost a dead heat (43 Liberal seats, 41 NDP seats), with the Green party holding the balance of power with three seats.

I don't really know much about the campaign platforms of any of the parties, but I figure it's a reasonable guess that the Greens & NDP aren't pro-pipeline.

NDP kind of flip flopped but they won all the seats in the riding where some pipeline was going to go (Burnaby). The NDP ran mostly on a stick it to the rich guy and one time the leader said you were rich if you earn 60000 a year.

Basically the NDP won Vancouver Island, north of the Fraser in the Vancouver area and in Surrey where it won 6 of 9 seats (Diane Watts is the former mayor). Liberals won the interior except for two mountain ridings, south of the Fraser River in the Vancouver area and a couple of rich ridings on the North Shore and near UBC in Vancouver. The provincial map looks like the US after the last election.

Liberal platform was basically "stand pat".

It's a tough position. I don't think Trudeau can do anything to appease Alberta voters. They've decided that he's shit and hates alberta....no amount of pipes will change that.

So pandering to Alberta won't win more seats imo and pandering in BC to environuts probably will.

It's a tough spot for him to be in. Losing the provincial stakeholder in BC is a big shot here.

It's a tough position. I don't think Trudeau can do anything to appease Alberta voters. They've decided that he's shit and hates alberta....no amount of pipes will change that.

So pandering to Alberta won't win more seats imo and pandering in BC to environuts probably will.

It's a tough spot for him to be in. Losing the provincial stakeholder in BC is a big shot here.

Yeah, but how much tax revenue is he losing out on with Alberta oil being sold below market rates.

He's has 30 billion dollar deficits to deal with, having Alberta being a drag on the Canadian economy isn't where he wants to be either.

he literally asked comey to pledge loyalty to him 3 times over dinner. that happened.

and hey why is he having dinner witha guy investugating him?

Back