• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

This is a moment in which the tectonic plates that underlie political opinion in Washington are shifting. As recently as two weeks ago, Republicans thought it safer not to know the crimes Trump may have committed or the lines he may have crossed. Today, the GOP is facing the grim reality that Trump is not disciplined enough, and the bureaucracy he leads is not loyal enough, to keep his misdeeds hidden. Key Republicans are concluding that the truth will emerge, and so they may as well be the patriots who uncovered it, rather than the hacks who suppressed it.

A sign of the times: I spoke on Wednesday to a top staffer in a conservative Senate office. What did he think of Vice President Mike Pence these days? I asked. “You mean the next president of the United States?” he shot back

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-poli...72/donald-trump-presidency-scandals-comey-fbi

Sunny days ahead

@realDonaldTrump
Israel, Saudi Arabia and the Middle East were great. Trying hard for PEACE. Doing well. Heading to Vatican & Pope, then #G7 and #NATO.

BTW, George W did it better. fast forward 30 secs in.

[video=youtube;MxbT11QlCe8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxbT11QlCe8[/video]

Gowdy: Have you seen evidence of collusion between Trump Campaign and Russians?

Brennan: Intel showed contacts & interactions between Russians & people involved in the Trump campaign; intel required FBI investigation

Ex CIA director: "I saw interaction (between Trump Campaign and Russia) that in my mind raised questions of whether it was collusion"

After FOX retracted their Seth Rich conspiracy story, Hannity starts to panic

@seanhannity
IMPORTANT! Mediamatters is trying to silence me, get me fired, pressure my advertising on radio & TV. Liberal Fascism. I need your help!!

I am sure the conspiracy is somehow tied into the molestations in the basement of the building without a basement, and to the Sandy Hook "fake" killings.

I was unfriended on FB when I stated that molestations in the basement was ridiculous and that if you believed them, you were a moron.

He stole that from Habsy.

or did Habsy steal it from Hannity, claim it as his own, in order to subvert the right?

Remember, often those who are massively in favour of one position, are doing so just to make that position look silly and really are part of a conspiracy to subvert that side.

Back