• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

At the core, my gut still tells me they have some (potentially illegal) financial skeletons in the closet that they are trying to bury, so obstruction of justice and or perjury are still out there. That said, I'm surprised the collusion things still seems to have legs. It's a testament to their arrogance and stupidity.

wait a sec - are you surprised because you didn't think they did, or because you didn't think they'd leave a paper trail?

I just think the idea that they actively colluded is too fanciful. Wishful thinking.

They are rank amateurs and may have been played by the Russians (i.e. the meeting was a "plant"), and I don't doubt for a second these meat puppets a trail of smoking guns all over the place. They're painfully bad at this.

I also wouldn't be suprised if they did business with sanctioned financial institutions prior to the election, which would explain their bizarre views re: Russia.

I just think the idea that they actively colluded is too fanciful. Wishful thinking.

They are rank amateurs and may have been played by the Russians (i.e. the meeting was a "plant"), and I don't doubt for a second these meat puppets a trail of smoking guns all over the place. They're painfully bad at this.

I also wouldn't be suprised if they did business with sanctioned financial institutions prior to the election, which would explain their bizarre views re: Russia.
No shit really? You mean you can't have it both ways after all?

What an epiphany.

No shit really? You mean you can't have it both ways after all?

What an epiphany.

Yeah, well the other way to look at it is that instead of scoring 100 on the Shitty-Fail score card, I think they are more in the 95ish area.

Like, yay!, POTUS didn't commit a crime!

djt may not get impeached and his idiot cabal may not face criminal charges, but this is easily the most incompetent, delusional and sleazy adminstration we've seen in a long, long time.

Re: OT: Canadian Politics

So the cop that told me that I would end up someone's bitch or get my throats cut in prison was torturing me?

Great, I'll contact an attorney.

lmao. you poor dumb schmuck.

you will let cheer the global elite you hate stealing your internet.

1) The "global elite" were on Team Hillary.

2) The NSA already owns "your internet"

Do you wear a helmet in day to day life? If not, you should consider it.

Yeah, well the other way to look at it is that instead of scoring 100 on the Shitty-Fail score card, I think they are more in the 95ish area.

djt may not get impeached and his idiot cabal may not face criminal charges, but this is easily the most incompetent, delusional and sleazy adminstration we've seen in a long, long time.

I think everyone not named Johnny would easily agree with that.

We have an accord.

Re: OT: Canadian Politics

Khadr spent 3 weeks without sleep prior to the CSIS interrogation.

Johnny thinks thats the same as a cop making a crude comment.

Back