• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

Well it's no less of a "duh" statement than "I should be free to call you ugly if I want."

Both obvious statements.

Yep, the differentiating bit here though is what it says about the morality and character of someone who feels compelled to say "you're ugly" just for the sake of saying it.

There are much better and more impactful places to exercise the right of speech than that.

Most University students are not that involved in the political/policy aspect of a University. Heck, most people are not even involved in the fun stuff like sports. The people that are the most interested in the student federation (not surprisingly) happen to be feminist activists/sjw's/minorities. So yes, the average girl does not know what the heck is going on, just like the average guy. Those girls accept nature, and behave accordingly.

So according to you, extreme feminists have taken over universities but most people on campus are blissfully unaware and are free to do what they want.

WOW! That's some power those feminists possess.

Most University students are not that involved in the political/policy aspect of a University. Heck, most people are not even involved in the fun stuff like sports. The people that are the most interested in the student federation (not surprisingly) happen to be feminist activists/sjw's/minorities. So yes, the average girl does not know what the heck is going on, just like the average guy. Those girls accept nature, and behave accordingly.

student government doesnt really have all that power at a university, nor do they do lots of crazy shit. You are giving them too much credit.

So according to you, extreme feminists have taken over universities but most people on campus are blissfully unaware and are free to do what they want.

WOW! That's some power those feminists possess.

Yeah I guess you said it first and better.

Yep, the differentiating bit here though is what it says about the morality and character of someone who feels compelled to say "you're ugly" just for the sake of saying it.

There are much better and more impactful places to exercise the right of speech than that.

Exactly.

Well it's no less of a "duh" statement than "I should be free to call you ugly if I want."

Both obvious statements.

I didn't stop at that...I was specifically refuting zeke's point because he suggested that I was arguing something that I wasn't. This guy makes it his life to make up stuff.

Furthermore, part of our identity is what people say we are, (lots of people say you're an *******..you might be..and that has a good chance of becoming a part of what you think about yourself..identity is partly socially negotiated) but the other part is what we think of ourselves. The more intelligent people in our species (ie me :) ), know how to separate what is often external garbage projected at us by unaware, uninformed, and low iq people, and who we really are. The low iq people spend their time caring what someone says about them, while the smart people do the work to find out who they actually are. If you take no action in your life to test if some of these things may or may not be true about you, you spend your life like zeke and mindzeye...trying to control how others behave/what others do.

Last edited:
You interpreted it right..but babies was just one example, an especially relevant imo, that shows their refusal to have any type of responsibility in their life.

They have also given up on trying to look good for men...because they think it's the patriarchy/social factors that places these standards on them to look good...sure, it's some of that..but it's mostly nature. It's great that they think men should be as attracted to fat/ugly women..but nature doesn't work that way. You'll also notice a lot of them don't work.

So it's not just babies..it's a total disconnect and refusal of nature, to the point that they've given up and chosen to have no responsibility whatsoever.

I think that the internet is responsible for a lot of that. Women, regardless of how overweight, ugly or disfigured, get bombarded with male attention on dating sites or apps.

Of course their sense of entitlement balloons up. Male thirst is a real problem.

I immediately dismiss anyone that uses the word patriarchy in any serious context. It's complete nonsense.

I saw a woman walking down the street last time I was in Ottawa. Grossly overweight. Too short, dyed pink hair. Face full of metal.

I knew immediately that I would never want to talk to her, about anything.

You don't know anything about morality....please stop..you're embarrassing yourself.

I dislike Milo but at the end of the day I find him ridiculously easy to ignore. I'm not sure why people who hate him care so much. Same is true for the opposite end of the spectrum. Don't like extreme feminists? Don't read their tweets.

Extreme viewpoints have always been around. It's simply easier for them to get amplified today because the cost of publication/distribution has been reduced to zero.

I would advise people to be mindful on how they allocate their attention span. More ignore, less outrage. Spend most of your disposable time with people you like.

Milo is effective because he fits into a marginalized segment of society, but holds traditionally conservative beliefs.

The liberals, the left, whatever you want to call them, don't know how to react to the guy because they don't understand why he isn't on their side. He should be "one of them", but he's not.

He's a mischievous attention whore, without question, but he's right on practically every point he makes, and if you're going to debate him with talking points and no real understanding of the issue, he'll rip you to shreds and make you look stupid.

You can dismiss him as a troll, but really all he's doing is exposing hypocrisy.

The idea that a flamboyant gay jew speaking at a university about free speech causes riots to shut down "hate speech" is pretty ridiculous.

If anything, it shows how far gone universities and their students are.

I think he's doing important work.

Milo is effective because he fits into a marginalized segment of society, but holds traditionally conservative beliefs.

The liberals, the left, whatever you want to call them, don't know how to react to the guy because they don't understand why he isn't on their side. He should be "one of them", but he's not.

He's a mischievous attention whore, without question, but he's right on practically every point he makes, and if you're going to debate him with talking points and no real understanding of the issue, he'll rip you to shreds and make you look stupid.

You can dismiss him as a troll, but really all he's doing is exposing hypocrisy.

The idea that a flamboyant gay jew speaking at a university about free speech causes riots to shut down "hate speech" is pretty ridiculous.

If anything, it shows how far gone universities and their students are.

I think he's doing important work.

+1

university groups censoring folks is pretty old school. not much new here. 21 yr olds don't know everything -- but their believe game will never be stronger

You don't know anything about morality....please stop..you're embarrassing yourself.

It's wrong to attack an individual for their appearance in an attempt to defend free speech.

Hmm...apparently I do have at least a basic grasp of morality. Now feel free to spin yourself in circles in such a way that you and and apparently only you finds intelligent to explain how I'm wrong.

It's wrong to attack an individual for their appearance in an attempt to defend free speech.

Hmm...apparently I do have at least a basic grasp of morality. Now feel free to spin yourself in circles in such a way that you and and apparently only you finds intelligent to explain how I'm wrong.

That's not fair. Johnny agrees with him.

You know when I was on your side politically (especially last 6 months) you were giving +1 to me and saying good point quite a few times..now that I'm on the other side..I'm spinning myself in circles. Very interesting.

You know when I was on your side politically (especially last 6 months) you were giving +1 to me and saying good point quite a few times..now that I'm on the other side..I'm spinning myself in circles. Very interesting.

Sounds like ME is controlling you by handing out or withholding +1's.

Back