• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

The fact that you need me to explicitly state the obvious..ie that it's both nature and nurture..shows me that I'm dealing with a really dumb person. In the Psychology world..this is obvious...it doesn't need to be stated.
See this is where you become a pretentious asshat.

There are a number of ways to respond without calling someone a dumb person.

650d4f9f6ecf34fa9588949d3d83b797.jpg

While I understand your general assumption, if you study the science behind it, a Balkan brain on the internet lowers empathy levels in the cerebral cortex.

While I understand your general assumption, if you study the science behind it, a Balkan brain on the internet lowers empathy levels in the cerebral cortex.
Empathy levels aren't very high to begin with in many Balkans.

I've lived in several countries. I've seen how people treat each other. The bad has far outweighed the good. It's unfortunate. Humanity, not a fan.

The fact that you need me to explicitly state the obvious..ie that it's both nature and nurture..shows me that I'm dealing with a really dumb person. In the Psychology world..this is obvious...it doesn't need to be stated.

You are the one, in every single conversation here, that dumbs down the argument to "man strong woman pretty don't fight it" and thinks he is providing insight.

the fact that you have to write paragraphs of bullshit to arrive at that statement of the obvious, every time, is just tedious.

I mean johnny says the same damn thing, and the insight is every bit as amateurish, but bless him at least he's succinct and gets to the point.

I work with professionals. I'm a top student. Are you right or are they right?

You keep making these general statements to make yourself seem smart. You don't know what is superficial, because you don't know anything in my field.

Top experts in every profession disagree on many things. We all have opinions on pretty much every topic and frequently disagree with professionals. I mean really... 90% of the posts on this site are us disagreeing with hockey professionals. The other 10% is us disagreeing with professional politicians.

I'm not sure why you think that your professional opinion would be any different.

remember, if societal constructs weren't real, we'd still be living in caves.

:smilielol5::smilielol5:
The one time that you decide to make an actual argument....it sounds exactly like I would have guessed. Whaaaaat?

stick to "Trump is a moron", 'People are racist"..it looks better on you.

Last edited:
Back