• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

heh. I don't lie.

Now keep threatening to beat people up over the internet, and interweb bragging about your pickup skills, my dear bro douchebag.

How does this work:

I decide to start publicly urging anyone I see that you and your family and friends must all be killed immediately, purely based on your beliefs here on this message board. I start organizing rallies trying to get as many people as I can to join the cause centered solely on murdering you and yours.

Do you support my right to this form of speech?

I still want to know how this works.

Zeke, I expected you to denounce with full vigour the random attack on a guy who someone deemed a white supremacist based solely on his haircut. I must have missed that denunciation.

:lol

1) You shouldn't mouth off to a guy that is in the Army. He could probably kick your ass.
2) There was no threat in that post and I never said I would trash you.

Clown.

Oh for ****s sake.

Zeke is completely allowed to mouth me off without being threatened with physical violence.

Even in person, I would not touch zeke, not because I like him, for I really don't, but he is allowed to express his opinion as long as it's non violent, which it isn't.

I save my violence for the enemies of Canada.

DHxjWO0XoAQw5MN.jpg:large

Back