• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

conveniently just popped up on my timeline:

John Harwood @JohnJHarwood
14s
of all Trump votes 48% came from non-college whites, 38% from white college grads, 7% from Latinos, 2% each from blacks & Asians, rest other

How could 60 Million people disagree with you?

It's just not fair.

Best estimates now have the final tally at 63.4m for Hillary, 61.2 for Trump.

So not only did Trump get whupped, but HC got more votes than any candidate ever other than Obama.

Bill Clinton the rapist is all of the sudden a good person. Awesome. lol
How do those women feel now if their accusations were real?

BrakktonBookerNPR @brakktonbooker
1m
.@POTUS - "I won Iowa not because the demographics dictated that I would win #Iowa, it was because I spent 87days going to every small town"

#shade

I guess the liberals should spread out across the country a little bit, instead of clumping up in places like New York, Illinois and California.

There were more than 13 Million votes for Hillary between the three states, vs around 7.5 Million for Trump.

Would it be fair for those three states to decide what happens in the rest of the country?

Buy a winter home in Florida or Arizona next time. Visit relatives in the rust belt. Spread out a little and play like a team instead of 5 guys following the puck all over the ice.

I guess the liberals should spread out across the country a little bit, instead of clumping up in places like New York, Illinois and California.

There were more than 13 Million votes for Hillary between the three states, vs around 7.5 Million for Trump.

Would it be fair for those three states to decide what happens in the rest of the country?

Buy a winter home in Florida or Arizona next time. Visit relatives in the rust belt. Spread out a little and play like a team instead of 5 guys following the puck all over the ice.

If it weren't for those cities/states you mentioned a lot of those red states would be as wealthy as Haiti.

Post election gloating Johnny > Pre election trolling Johnny

cv3iWjd.gif

TNpo0bz.gif

WBrlFCj.gif

TCV1gx0.gif

EX2B9ir.jpg

YUIjHBUFMuvNr_UPlg-8R16NtHPJSrYVnhFcBqxzb2lWUuukDGI2yUdMq9rWQWUsOTc0NLCmcv_wAM0cTGobQoLB8fMGgwkBUA1blXEqlRsaiXiz08Er_sbPvUQRimLs6S-_jtHnoo37zFWSAnUM=w426-h237

Back