• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

Seal team six falls under JSOC and thus doesn't have to report anything to the Senate.

Hollywood probably does know more about their operations than the Senate does.

JSOC reports directly to the Secretary of Defense.

So your argument is really that people in hollywood have better access to information on JSOC than SSCI members with security clearance?

For real?

There is a political element to all congressional investigations. It makes people skeptical. That's not to say the US didn't actually paid for the information as that is highly likely.

Last edited:
There is a political element to all congressional investigations. It makes people skeptical. That's not to say the US actually paid for the information as that is highly likely.

So the republican senate repudiated a story that was highly beneficial to republicans and their belief in the benefit of waterboarding and torture?

So your argument is really that people in hollywood have better access to information on JSOC than SSCI members with security clearance?

For real?
They probably have equal access. The Hollywood thing was a joke.

But unlike the CIA, JSOC doesn't need to report their activities to anybody in the senate

And Democrats are flat out saying "why not try and wiggle out of this" where the recount is concerned. Politics sucks and you know it. This whole my side isn't as bad BS is exactly that.

Is Republican`s the Dumbest specie`s on the planet?

Sometime`s I wonder, May Republican`s be consider`d the dumbes`t specie`s on the plane`t? There like a Different specie`s altogether, there literally so Dumb. :frown2: They literally don`t Believe in Fact`s, invent there Own reality, Think climate change is an Hoax, etc. They literally vote`d for a scam artist 2 be President! :smilielol5::smilielol5::smilielol5:

So what does u Think, Could Dumb`publican`s possibly be Any dumber? :eek6:

Last edited by a moderator:
You must be Republican then.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Is this a joke too?

No, but SSCI can call whoever they want to testify before their committee if those departments want their money.
No, not a joke.

It's the SASC that approves funding for military operations, not the SSCI. With the Bush administration effectively declaring a global war on terror, and allowing JSOC to operate in any country on the planet, a lot of what you are saying that would normally fall under covert(SSCI) is now able to run by the military as Clandestine "Traditional Military Activities" which require no real time oversight. The only person in the know is the Secretary of Defense and the President.

The SSCI has been neutered because a lot of the black ops are now being run by JSOC instead of CIA assets, and as the military is allowed to run operations with a lot less congressional oversight, I am not joking when I am saying the senate largely has no idea what JSOC is up to, either in the SASC or the SSCI.

Sorry to tell you, but that's the state of things right now. Bush and Rumsfeld more or less set up a death/intel/drone squad in the military with the intent to keep away prying eyes from congress, and Obama expanded the program.

161205_a20602-1000.jpg

“I’m sorry, Jeannie, your answer was correct, but Kevin shouted his incorrect answer over yours, so he gets the points.”

Re: OT: Canadian Politics

It's excellent to see the veneer coming off of Trudeau one statement at a time.

As soon as the guy opens his mouth he said something stupid.

Too bad people haven't rightly connected this praise of Castro to his earlier statement about being impressed with China's basic dictatorship. Trudeau is an amoral, intellectual lightweight and ideologue. He's a complete embarrassment.

Back