• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

Could you post the report? I legit just want to see the it/the highlights.

Was it much different than other countries, like the Sauds, funding Clinton's election?
It's the same bloody thing. Conjecture.

There's that word again. Sure, all DNC crap got leaked so it must be to help Trump. It's more linear thinking by the left. There couldn't possibly be any other reason at all. None.

I too would love to read the report that they'll never let anyone see. So much easier to make anonymous statements to delegitimize the President-Elect, you know like the birther issue.

If Europe(and canada) actually spent the money they promised to pay for their own defense they wouldn't need the assistance of the USA.

Funny that.

One reason I'm sure trump is so pro Taiwan is that they actually care about their own defense. 2.4 percent of GDP, and they aren't even a country.

If the USA is engaged with China, some small european state paying 2% of GDP to their military isn't going to stop them from being run over by Russia.... This is the dumbest justification you've made in the thread and you've made some dumb ones.

Something like the Falkland is what I expect and I would call that a unqualified success. China stepping back, countries around the region seeing that China can run wild without consequences or pushback, and a independent Taiwan.

You expect something like the Falklands???? So basically for China to have no push back of any appreciable nature. You don't think they're capable of sinking any US boats, or shutting down major civilian systems and creating major, major levels of havoc and bullshit in CONUS?

Yeah, no wonder you're for this, you have a completely out to lunch view of Chinese resolve and capabilities.

One senior government official, who had been briefed on an F.B.I. investigation into the matter, said that while there were attempts to penetrate the Republican committee’s systems, they were not successful.

But the intelligence agencies’ conclusions that the hacking efforts were successful, which have been presented to President Obama and other senior officials, add a complex wrinkle to the question of what the Kremlin’s evolving objectives were in intervening in the American presidential election.

"We now have high confidence that they hacked the D.N.C. and the R.N.C., and conspicuously released no documents” from the Republican organization, one senior administration official said, referring to the Russians.

It is unclear how many files were stolen from the Republican committee; in some cases, investigators never get a clear picture. It is also far from clear that Russia’s original intent was to support Mr. Trump, and many intelligence officials — and former officials in Mrs. Clinton’s campaign — believe that the primary motive of the Russians was to simply disrupt the campaign and undercut confidence in the integrity of the vote.

My belief as well. All this partisan rancor is garbage. The Russians have been working to sow discord in western systems for decades. It's easy to jump to conclusions and with Putin hating Clinton is possible but definitive? Hardly.

Last edited:
It's the "to get Trump elected" that's absolutely pure conjecture and truthfully, garbage spewed by Democrats that can't take blame for their own shortcomings.

you don't know what you are talking about.

this isn't rumours.

thia ia the cia.

you don't know what you are talking about.

this isn't rumours.

thia ia the cia.
Lol. Keep clinging zeke.

It's the Russians not Clinton!

Even if it was all that was exposed was the hypocrisy and underhanded nature of the Democrats. But it's all those damn Ruskies fault!

The leaks didn't come from the CIA, they came from inside Obama's administration. Let the CIA come out on the record about it.

My belief as well. All this partisan rancor is garbage. The Russians have been working to sow discord in western systems. It's easy to jump to conclusions and with Putin hating Clinton is possible but definitive? Hardly.

oh great, we have habsy's take so we're good.

no need for, say, a congressional inquiry or anything.

Lol. Keep clinging zeke.

It's the Russians not Clinton!

Even if it was all that was exposed was the hypocrisy and underhanded nature of the Democrats. But it's all those damn Ruskies fault!

The leaks didn't come from the CIA, they came from inside Obama's administration. Let the CIA come out on the record about it.

The CIA report says that russia interfered with your election.

And you don't care.

I'd be all for an inquiry, absolutely. What would it find?

Russia paid hackers to hack.

Hackers hacked.

Selective material was leaked.

No actual votes or voting machines were hacked.

Trump is still the ****ing president.

There's your hearing. Have at it. Do it 9 times to be sure because that's what they do.

The CIA report says that russia interfered with your election.

And you don't care.
Lol. The US never interferes in elections. Naw. Russia has been doing it for years. All they did was exposed true information if it was indeed them.

You're just upset that it was your political fap doll that got exposed.

I don’t know what to say.

You don't care that russia interfered with your election, because your side won (and are now in debt to, and likely under similar threat from, russia).

One of two things need to happen and they'll never happen so all you can do is tighten security.

1) Russia admits they hacked to favor Trump (even though many of the hacks occurred prior to Trump being nominated).

2) The CIA has definitive proof but can't expose the truth because they got that proof through illicit hacks of their own and can't jeopardize their abilities.

You believe it was done to help Trump, I believe it was done to sow discord. It worked.

Last edited:
I don’t know what to say.

You don't care that russia interfered with your election, because your side won (and are now in debt to, and likely under similar threat from, russia).
How exactly did they interfere with the actual election?

Keep believing "my side won". You're very emotional over this when it happens daily. Putin has accused the US of interfering in Russian affairs with leaks in the past. You're native if you think this is a new occurrence.

Last edited:
Lol. The US never interferes in elections. Naw. Russia has been doing it for years. All they did was exposed true information if it was indeed them.

You're just upset that it was your political fap doll that got exposed.

It doesn't concern you that the Russians pretty clearly chose to out Clinton's dirty laundry and not Trump's? In an election where dirty laundry played a really, really key role in Clinton losing down the stretch?

It makes sense to me considering the relationship between Clinton and Putin.

Furthermore, there is no definitive proof the Russians got anything of value from the RNC at all. When there is I'll revisit.

And yes, the US obviously needs to secure their shit better to avoid something even worse than this.

Back