• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

In a last-minute effort to sink the Republican health care bill, a powerful network of conservative donors said Wednesday it would create a new fund for Republican 2018 reelection races -- but they'll only open it up to GOPers who vote against the bill.

The advocacy groups helmed by Charles and David Koch have unveiled a new pool of money for advertisements, field programs and mailings that would exclude those who vote for the health care bill they oppose on Thursday. The effort, which they described as worth millions of dollars, is an explicit warning to on-the-fence Republicans from one of the most influential players in electoral politics not to cross them.

The Koch-aligned networks oppose the bill because they think it does not do enough to scale back former President Barack Obama's health care policies.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/22/politics/kochs-reserve-fund-health-care/index.html

it's more plausible that Bannon had breitbart killed than the government.

breitbart was in bannon's way, not the government's.

British person attacks his own country..... yup another strike against immigration.

Poor Johnny.... doesn't wait for the facts to come out, gets proven wrong again.

He is still a Muslim you moron. Being homegrown makes it worse, not better, you imbecile.

looks like the dems will filibuster the gorsuch nomination. they will lose, but I'm glad they are fighting.

How many attacks is it going to take for some of you to acknowledge that there is a problem with Muslims in western society?

By the way does anyone know where I can get an English flag overlay?

He is still a Muslim you moron. Being homegrown makes it worse, not better, you imbecile.

LOL,

All these personal attacks coming from you: the worst poster in the history of this site; a ****ing racist piece of shit; a guy who pays to **** Bangkok trannies and brags about it cause he can't get a real woman to come near him, who ****s up his info on the regular, who believes conspiracy theories of guys like Alex Jones, and who doesn't understand how a homegrown terrorist proves that a travel ban is worthless.

I'll take that as a compliment.

Well, it does mean that Trump's travel ban solution is probably pretty useless.

Pretty much.

LOL,

All these personal attacks coming from you: the worst poster in the history of this site; a ****ing racist piece of shit; a guy who pays to **** Bangkok trannies and brags about it cause he can't get a real woman to come near him, who ****s up his info on the regular, who believes conspiracy theories of guys like Alex Jones, and who doesn't understand how a homegrown terrorist proves that a travel ban is worthless.

Pretty much.

whoa whoa whoa

you forget about koreaboy, habsaddict, habspatrool, alphamale, teeds

Actual email sent out by Trump HQ:

C7m5E9VXwAEwXKB.jpg:large

LOL,

Pretty much.

QXleV.gif

Really, transgenders? How progressive!

It was more about how he pays for prostitutes in Bangkok, rather than being able to keep a real partner. Sad!

75% that

25% that Johnny was too stupid to realize that the person he paid for a blow job was likely a dude.

Back