• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

The line was two hours long when I went today. Gonna try again tomorrow, couldn't wait.

Genuinely curious. Notice anything about the line?

Only asking because I called my riding two weeks early based on standing in a 45 minute line at the advanced poll last year. I saw a line that had a 60/40 female to male split; there were as many voters under 30 as over 60. Called my buddy, the President of the local Tory association and said "Bud, you guys are screwed".

Well I live in a blue county with a ton of retirees. I cut out early and got there about 1:30 but had to pick up my kid at 2:15. The crowd was mostly retirees, mixed male and female. I'm sure most for Hillary as there is a heavy concentration of New Yorkers here. I did notice both campaigns had ground game outside.

Well I live in a blue county with a ton of retirees. I cut out early and got there about 1:30 but had to pick up my kid at 2:15. The crowd was mostly retirees, mixed male and female. I'm sure most for Hillary as there is a heavy concentration of New Yorkers here. I did notice both campaigns had ground game outside.

Yeah, well Hillary's gonna whupp him in Florida.

Why change the argument?

Wasn't aware that I was. The GOP wins the panhandle, the Democrats win Miami-Dade/Palm Beach. Usually, winning that I-4 corridor wins you the state. I don't think the GOP can put up enough fight there to make it close this year.

Wasn't aware that I was. The GOP wins the panhandle, the Democrats win Miami-Dade/Palm Beach. Usually, winning that I-4 corridor wins you the state. I don't think the GOP can put up enough fight there to make it close this year.
I've lived here 30 years, I know the demographics. You changed the argument from "whuppin" to winning. Hillary won't win by more than 1-1.5%.

I've lived here 30 years, I know the demographics. You changed the argument from "whuppin" to winning. Hillary won't win by more than 1-1.5%.

I didn't.

I first said "whupp"

I then said "I don't think the GOP can put up enough fight there to make it close this year"

I'm under the impression that "whupp" and "not close" are the same thing.

Back