• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

8qomEo.gif

Here are some accurate numbers for you.

You still haven't come to grips with the fact that the polls weren't wrong, they showed that a Trump win was unlikely but possible. Trump won by a historically slim vote count in the battleground states that flipped the map for him. This is a fact, plain and simple.

That feel when Alex Jones turns out to be right about most things and not some tinfoil hat wearing lunatic.

Unsettling?

Right about what?

How about....any?

How about answer my question. What evidence would you accept to prove the assertions being made?

If you pay attention Ted was saying ALL opinion shows are bad for America. But he was saying this while giving us HIS OPINION #hypocrisy

Here's Sean hannitys tweet about Koppel. Now I see where Habsy gets his talking points

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

White House officials and members of Donald Trump’s transition team are reportedly “purging” their electronic devices to avoid being compromised by subpoenas, it has been claimed.

The accusation comes just weeks after government lawyers ordered the President’s aides to preserve any materials that could be connected to Russian interference in the 2016 election.

One legal expert told MSNBC - the channel that first reported the allegations based on testimony from an inside source - there could be “legal ramifications” for staff who destroyed crucial evidence relating to ongoing investigations.

The Trump administration is currently under FBI investigation for possible collusion between Russian operatives and presidential aides.

The House Intelligence Committee is also investigating alleged ties between the Trump campaign and Russia based on a series of allegations that pre-date the election, including Mr Trump publicly urging Russia to hack Democratic rival Hillary Clinton's emails.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...bpoena-fbi-investigation-russia-a7651276.html

Just copied and pasted the hannity tweet. On my phone so.....

If you pay attention Ted was saying ALL opinion shows are bad for America. But he was saying this while giving us HIS OPINION #hypocrisy

Here's Sean hannitys tweet about Koppel. Now I see where Habsy gets his talking points

I don't watch Hannity often or in its entirety. I understand it's unfathomable for your minute intellect to grasp that people can form their own opinions that may align with others instead of regurgitating opinions of others as you and the other lemmings here are wont to do.

Should you continue to ignore my request of keeping my name off your keyboard you will be the instigator of retaliation far worse than this. I'd appreciate you having some self-control. Seems difficult for you though.

Last edited:
I'd agree with that if Trump wasn't currently president.

There is no rational reading of history where Obama isn't at least a decent President. Even if we just look at the last 50-60 years, Nixon, Bush I & II, Carter. Obama's presidencies were far more successful than any of those.

There is no rational reading of history where Obama isn't at least a decent President. Even if we just look at the last 50-60 years, Nixon, Bush I & II, Carter. Obama's presidencies were far more successful than any of those.
Disagree. He was at the head of the biggest decline of power in history. There's a reason for that. All the flippant remarks aside.

Carter was terrible though. Really bad.

Last edited:
Biggest decline of power in history? Bigger than the largest financial collapse since the 30's and biggest american foreign policy cluster**** since the 60's all happening under the same administration? That's just the guy he was immediately replacing.

This is why I stressed "rational reading of history". Syria simply isn't notable compared to the adventures of previous administrations. Crimea has to be viewed through the lens of South Ossetia under Bush II, Abkhazia under Bush I, etc, etc, etc.

The history of US geopolitical dominance in the back half of the 20th century doesn't exactly read the way a lot of Americans think it does. The US won the big ideological fights, but they lost damn near every time they put boots on the ground or clandestinely supported boots on the ground either in pure military terms, or morally (hi Indonesia!!!)

So sure, against a bullshit reading of post WW2 US history, Obama was a mess. In comparison to what actually happened though, it was business as usual...he was actually better than at least some.

Yes, over 1000 Democrat state seats lost = biggest decline in history. The GOP are one state short of being able to make constitutional amendments. Think about that for a second.

This is my fave Trump clip.

https://twitter.com/yashar/status/846152013389934592

"I love golf! But if I were in the White House, I don't think I'd ever see Doral again, I own Doral in Miami. I don't think I'd see many places that I have. I just want to stay in the White House and work my ass off. Make great deals, right? <crowd cheers> Who's gonna leave? Who's gonna leave?"

Yes, over 1000 Democrat state seats lost = biggest decline in history. The GOP are one state short of being able to make constitutional amendments. Think about that for a second.

How do you conflate that with Obama's presidency? Obama had a ~55% approval rating in the run up to the election, the dem's didn't lose because of Obama. His lowest approval rating over his 8 years was higher than the lowest approval rating any President has had since Kennedy. Obama's popularity among voters was the absolute least of the Democrats problems.

White House officials and members of Donald Trump’s transition team are reportedly “purging” their electronic devices to avoid being compromised by subpoenas, it has been claimed.

The accusation comes just weeks after government lawyers ordered the President’s aides to preserve any materials that could be connected to Russian interference in the 2016 election.

One legal expert told MSNBC - the channel that first reported the allegations based on testimony from an inside source - there could be “legal ramifications” for staff who destroyed crucial evidence relating to ongoing investigations.

The Trump administration is currently under FBI investigation for possible collusion between Russian operatives and presidential aides.

The House Intelligence Committee is also investigating alleged ties between the Trump campaign and Russia based on a series of allegations that pre-date the election, including Mr Trump publicly urging Russia to hack Democratic rival Hillary Clinton's emails.

Do you know what fake news is?

I know that you do.

Did anyone mention to the Trump team that they can smash all their devices with hammers and face zero consequences?

Last edited:
(CNN)President Donald Trump's son-in-law, Jared Kushner, will lead a new White House office aimed at reforming the federal government through private-sector solutions.

On Monday, Trump will announce the establishment of a White House Office of American Innovation, which will be tasked with crafting ideas to reshape the federal bureaucracy to make it leaner and more effective, a White House official confirmed to CNN.

The office will look to build on Trump's campaign promises to apply a business mentality to the federal government, which Trump has often decried as overly burdensome.

Nepotism at its finest. Who should we get to solved the waste problem in government? A 35 year old from family money that has done nothing but marry the president's daughter. #Filltheswamp

Back