• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

Anthony Zurcher @awzurcher
8m
White House says it was Paul Ryan who wanted bill pulled. Congressional leadership says it was Trump. All anonymously. Blame game begins

Trump's already rushed out and started phoning media personally.

His first two hits - the dishonest Washington Post and lying NY Times.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
We will immediately repeal and replace ObamaCare - and nobody can do that like me. We will save $'s and have much better healthcare!

5:15pm · 9 Feb 2016 · Twitter for Android

Mike DeBonis
@mikedebonis
Guys who wrote this bill are in shock. A couple darn near tears. They know how bad this is.

C7tDm_LVYAAkCls.jpg:large

just to really rub Habsy's nose in the #vileness of it all:

[video=youtube;mbN1u-zW_hw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbN1u-zW_hw[/video]

she is a badass bitch. cynical politician through and through. but a badass bitch.

Dylan Byers
@DylanByers
First calls from Trump — who says you can’t trust media, media is enemy — go to Washington Post’s @costareports & New York Times’ @maggieNYT

Dylan Byers @DylanByers
5m
Colleague notes this is reminiscent of the way Trump used to call New York tabloids when he was getting divorced...

Maggie Haberman @maggieNYT
41s
TRUMP told me he is happy having this in the rearview mirror. "It's enough already," he said of the negotiations.

sometimes twitter feeds get too perfect.

Robert Costa @costareports
4m
Trump told me he's willing to cut a bipartisan deal in the future: "When it explodes they [Dems] come to us and we make one beautiful deal.”

David Waldman @KagroX
7m
Under Barack Obama, the House voted more than 60 times to repeal Obamacare.

Under Donald Trump, they can't even do it once.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
Despite what you hear in the press, healthcare is coming along great. We are talking to many groups and it will end in a beautiful picture!

12:01pm · 9 Mar 2017 · Twitter for iPhone

sounds like Fox has moved on to Tax Reform. won't be hearing anything about healthcare from them for a while.

Jeff Mason @jeffmason1
.@realDonaldTrump says he was surprised by opposition from Freedom Caucus

Back