• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

You guys are so ****ing gullible. Lol. The fapfest over bullshit is amazingly amusing. You should all open an amusement park called putzes.

You guys are so ****ing gullible. Lol. The fapfest over bullshit is amazingly amusing. You should all open an amusement park called putzes.

Weren't you the guy telling us to not take his ramblings literally? We're the gullible ones?

Trump's manoeuvres are so obvious. Using Judge Jeanine is just the latest example. An endless amount of schmucks to dupe in real estate and the general population at large. Congress and judges are a tougher crowd,

It's a gong show sure but the excitement over a bullshit tweet is off the chart mental. Keep dreaming people.

ddkALjF.png

That's all you've got anymore eh? You keep using this unfunny dismissive stuff over and over despite all the lunacy and losing you've seen from team Trump over the last 2 months?

Naw, I won't argue things that are straw men anymore. If it's not part of what I'm saying I'm deferring to pointing out putzes.

Back