• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

I always love how jews are used as a cudgel for anti-muslim racism, though.

Because I mean we know the superest whites that ever whited, aka aryans, loved them some jews.

That said, Leaf mods have full control, if they want him gone they can ban him. I'm just getting tired of your holier than thou bullshit. You want to engage with a bigot then take your medicine.

I'm with habsy here, he's never been one to police the leafs board.

Holmes is a stain the record of the leafs board mods, not habsy.

I'd say JH and Kerr are the 2 people who have had the most requests to be banned on Forum Ice. To be honest I'm not sure who I've had more PMs about.

I'm not a fan of banning anyone, but at some point you have to at least consider it. In Kerr's "defense" there's more of a balance. While he is relentless in his provocation of some people including one who I believe has a diminished mental capacity and that's extremely petty and off putting. He does provide value with his hockey opinions, knowledge and analysis.

Holmes adds no value. But it's the Leafs board and I try not to step in.

A stain on the record?

Good ****ing lord. Can people not figure how to work the simple ignore function?

Amen man.

We get it, people say vile and stupid things. The coddling in society is over the top. Granted things were much different when I was younger but you learned to grow a thicker skin and ignore comments that offend you. Ignore is a great feature.

I'd say JH and Kerr are the 2 people who have had the most requests to be banned on Forum Ice. To be honest I'm not sure who I've had more PMs about.

I'm not a fan of banning anyone, but at some point you have to at least consider it. In Kerr's "defense" there's more of a balance. While he is relentless in his provocation of some people including one who I believe has a diminished mental capacity and that's extremely petty and off putting. He does provide value with his hockey opinions, knowledge and analysis.

I'll grant you that, at least Kerr contributes to discussion on hockey and other sports.

A stain on the record?

Good ****ing lord. Can people not figure how to work the simple ignore function?

Ignore doesn't work, you know that. Whenever someone I have on ignore, BKerr mostly, is quoted, I see what he wrote.

So people see the racist shit johnny posts all the time.

And everyone rightly slams him and moves on. Do you think he is recruiting? This thread probably has 12 or 15 regulars. 1 racist twit and 14 people mocking him endlessly.

I don’t need to post here.

You say that like I give a shit? Misogyny is dislike or contempt for women, I have neither.

There is no gender neutrality. The proper pronouns are he, she, her, his, etc.

You are correct on one implication though, I know females far tougher than you.

And everyone rightly slams him and moves on. Do you think he is recruiting? This thread probably has 12 or 15 regulars. 1 racist twit and 14 people mocking him endlessly.

No, people do not move on. People have pages long discussions about whatever stupid and racist shit johnnybis talking about.

The conversation ends when johnny is proved to be wrong, again, and calls everyone idiots or declares victory. Two days later he's back saying his same racist nonsense.

So the White House is now defending Trump's lies by disgustingly now claiming today that Obama never called John Kelly after his son died in battle in 2011. So ****ing gross.

And it's gross regardless of whether it's true or not. Using his son's death politically like that. And they won't even source the claim with a name, leaving it anonymous "white house says" stuff. But of course it's stupidly misleading, anyways.

Jeff Zeleny
@jeffzeleny
Gen. Kelly and wife attended Gold Star families breakfast at WH in 2011 and sat at Mrs. Obama's table, person familiar with breakfast says.

Kyle Griffin @kylegriffin1
2m
Trump: "People have to be careful because at some point I fight back."

McCain: "I have faced tougher adversaries."
apnews.com/cd337697c2f047…

Back