• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

Pretty sure he hates the party after some BS with his hotels a decade ago.

But he is still a conservative at heart.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

I understand that, I don't understand how sane, intelligent people can look at the Republican party, at what it's been doing the last ten years or so...and stay partisan.

Here's a laugh; I really only turned towards the dems after watching the freak show that was the GOP when Obama got elected.

See, I looked at things through my own eyes, saw craziness disguised as politics...watched Beck cry, found out the Potus was Kenyan...and I decided that those people were crazy and obviously not good for the country.

In my humble opinion, people that believe the democrats are "just as bad" aren't grounded in reality, they live on confirmational-bias Island.

just the best. habsy will love this chart. this was shown at today's House Judiciary Committee. And it wasn't even a joke.

DOn5zUMW0AAEiyB.jpg:large

just the best. habsy will love this chart. this was shown at today's House Judiciary Committee. And it wasn't even a joke.

DOn5zUMW0AAEiyB.jpg:large

I feel like this would look slightly more credible if it was done on a cork board with newspaper clippings and red string. That's how bad this thing is.

oh hey there was another random mass shooting in california today. not really newsworthy anymore.

oh hey there was another random mass shooting in california today. not really newsworthy anymore.

Another domestic dispute turned deadly ..if only there was a way to prevent senseless and entirely unpredictable and entirely unpredictable occurrences like this.

Oh well, at least we can make our self feel superior by not politicizing the shooting, ever, for any reason other than protecting the 2nd amendment

I really, really wish you weren't always so disingenuous, cause I'd like to know what you think about what the GOP has been up to these last cycles...I'd like to hear someone explain how the Reps have been force for good.
They haven't. It's called a joke. Look it up.

I'm squarely a libertarian, even if those politicians that call themselves libertarian aren't.

Another domestic dispute turned deadly ..if only there was a way to prevent senseless and entirely unpredictable and entirely unpredictable occurrences like this.

Oh well, at least we can make our self feel superior by not politicizing the shooting, ever, for any reason other than protecting the 2nd amendment

I jokingly wrote that Americans have figured out that since it is never good to politicize a shooting by discussing gun control after a mass shooting, just have a shooting every week or so and you never have to discuss it. Sad part is, it isn't a joke that it happens all the time and no one who can do anything about it seems to care.

Re: OT: Canadian Politics

The CPC really does seem to have a "type" when it comes to its leaders so far.

Middle-aged, socially awkward, white, male, overtly religious, wicked dad bod, and incapable of pulling off plaid:

sRLA8mt.jpg
3AlKtF5.jpg

scary part is that Scheer is under 40

Back