• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

When I was 15 there were at least two girls in my class dating guys in their 20’s. I knew others that had much older bf’s when they were 16. I’m talking guys in their 30’s easily. There was even a guy in my high school that was banging the office secretary when he was 14 or 15.

I grew up in the Ottawa version of Newmarket in the mid 80’s. Times were different even that far back.
You want a post... heres one.... basically saying the behaviour is ok cause "times were different back then" (he was cool with pedos in the mid 80s)

There was no joke. The world has changed. Judging peoples behaviour from different eras using today’s standards isn’t practical to say the least, unless you have built a time machine and plan on going back to set everyone straight.

Johnny saying that in 1979 pedofiles were accepted so no one can be outraged about roy moore today.

Attack me for having a problem woth people defending pedofiles.

Dont deal with the actual problems.

Makes sense.

Johnny saying that in 1979 pedofiles were accepted so no one can be outraged about roy moore today.
The real question is this, is it really defending pedophilia or is it his awkward attempt at explaining the situation? It's a matter of perspective and as he's being intentionally cryptic, he's the only one that can add clarity. He never does though.

Attack me for having a problem woth people defending pedofiles.

Dont deal with the actual problems.

Makes sense.
Stop being a drama queen, it's being discussed amongst mods and admins. But everyone doesn't have time daily and these things get talked about when everyone has the time.

You, Hp, st, altair and bleeds blue have all attacked me for raising the issue. That cant be denied.

Pointing out the bullshit and your own hypocrisy apparently makes you uncomfortable

This type of response doesn’t really make me confident anything with be done about this. The attitude seems to be that Johnny isn’t doing anything wrong and BKerr is the issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Listen you ****ing idiot, keep me out of this particular pile of shit you are playing in. I have made it clear for a while now that you are not a beneficial member here.

Holmes being wrong is completely separate from you adding nothing positive here.

This type of response doesn’t really make me confident anything with be done about this. The attitude seems to be that Johnny isn’t doing anything wrong and BKerr is the issue.

BKerr is an issue, just not on this particular one. It amazes me that people don't understand that it's all a matter of perspective. There are people that loathe BKerr, you're not one of them so all is peachy. There are probably more that loathe Johnny, I've said that I don't care if he's banned but some people here choose to believe whatever they want.

So here's what your mods decided, put your money where your mouths are. They'll throw up a poll and let you all decide what happens to Johnny, anonymously.

Listen you ****ing idiot, keep me out of this particular pile of shit you are playing in. I have made it clear for a while now that you are not a beneficial member here.

Holmes being wrong is completely separate from you adding nothing positive here.

You seem a little unhinged.

You made yourself involved. If you didnt want to be involved, you shouldnt have said what you said.

Dont get upset that you are dragged into the situation, when you choose to be involved in it.

****ing moron.

I'll tell you this much, when the site rebuild is done this all stops. Too much name calling.

Exactly.

Im done here.
You're a bigger drama queen than my 10 year old man. You do what you want. Every single person here knows what's in their own hearts. You brow-beating everyone doesn't help you in the least, it's quite the opposite.

If the stance of this board is going to be that the difference between BKerr, who is a dick, but with a terrific grasp of stats, hockey history, and actually talks hockey... and someone who’s hijacked the board with posts bashing Muslims, defending neo-Nazi marches and now Senators who molest children is just “a matter of perspective”... well, I’m at a loss.

Back