• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

I've got a 12 pack of beer on Clinton at 440 Electoral Votes or more.

The best political data guy I know has $50 on 450+

According to a senior Las Vegas political writer today, the Democrats have a lead in early voting in Clark County by 28%of the vote.

The Democrats have out-registered the GOP in Florida by 60,000+ voters.

The size of the wipeout that's coming could be seismic.

440 would be insane

Fivethirtyeight is projecting ~340 more or less right now. (moves up and down a little daily between 338-342)

so weird that a democrat governor would contribute to a key senate race in his state.
So disingenuous. State Senate runs don't take hundred of thousands. Spouse of the very FBI guy that then gets a promotion and deals with the email scandal? Terrible optics.

who promoted him? Hillary?
LOL. There's no collusion or corruption in Washington. The Clinton's have no pull. Bill Clinton met with Loretta Lynch to talk about golf and grandkids.

I don't think you're that stupid so I'll go with intentionally obtuse.

New leaks show Podesta with Russian connections. Was given 75000 shares to a Russian company which were then moved to a shell corporation addressed to his daughter's address. Interesting.

New leaks show Podesta with Russian connections. Was given 75000 shares to a Russian company which were then moved to a shell corporation addressed to his daughter's address. Interesting.

it's a us corporation. he sat on the BOD and was granted options, which he exercised then gifted to his daughter.

Got a link? Saw it in a tweet but no link.

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4635

email exchanges with the GC.

the russian connection is pretty tenuous - it looks like a russian investment firm (With putin ties) made some investments in the company. there's a russian currently on the BOD so that might explain the connection (or be the firm's eyes on the ground).

i don't think there's anything to this.

in my experience it's not unusual for people to throw shares to their kids, or transfer them to corps that are jointly owned iwth kids (or held by a fam trust).

Back