• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

Gotta love the coverage this morning between the left and right. Good Lord we live in a hyper-partisan era.

Gotta love how each network picks and chooses what they "fact check". So nauseating. Can we vote for new media?

Spoiler alert:

News coverage today:

CNN: Trump lied, lied, lied. Clinton was awesome.

FOX: Trump won. Was refreshingly real. Clinton lied lied lied. She's the devil.

MSNBC: why's it so dark up Hillary's colon? Just atrocious coverage. When you make FOX look more fair than you you're screwed.

I think the third debate is going to be the one Clinton gets hammered about the emails and server. Can't do it all three because people will tune out.

He kept rolling out those endorsement sequences -- it cracked me up. Felt like I was watching a late night infomercial.

My favourite moment in regards to that was when Trump bragged that he had received the endorsement of many high-ranking figures in the military, including over 260 admirals.

Ignoring, of course, the fact that there have been only 262 admirals in the entire 240-year history of the United States Navy.

They're also starting to slam Lester Holt for being tough on Trump and easy on Clinton.

Rinse. Repeat.

He's still received nowhere near that number. How many generals do you think there are at any given time? :lol
Not saying his number is correct, just clarifying what he really said.

His endorsements include all ranks. He should just say so.

Not saying his number is correct, just clarifying what he really said.

His endorsements include all ranks. He should just say so.

It's just funny, because there's no more than fifteen serving generals at any time in the United States military (Army is allocated seven four star generals, Air Force four, and Marines four). He was nowhere even close to that total, no matter how one massages the numbers.

It's just funny, because there's no more than fifteen serving generals at any time in the United States military (Army is allocated seven four star generals, Air Force four, and Marines four). He was nowhere even close to that total, no matter how one massages the numbers.

Yeah, probably including Colonels too. I'm pretty sure he has most of them: Colonel Sanders, Colonel Mustard, etc...

Back