• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

How the **** does any sane man justify crucifying the one guy that was in your corner from day 1? How can anyone trust the Donald to have their back? He's an idiot.

Anyone does that shit to me and they can **** right off. Wrong message to send. ****ing impeach him already, I'll deal with Uncle Creepy as president for 3 years.

This is the most pissed off about Trump I've ever heard you. What was it that finally pushed you over the edge?

This is the most pissed off about Trump I've ever heard you. What was it that finally pushed you over the edge?

Probably cumulative.

Habsy took a wait and see approach. Now it appears that he's seen. I respect that he had the balls to post that in here knowing he was likely to get a bunch of "I told so" comments.

And to the credit of everyone here we haven't seen that yet.

Mike Pence has my vote for "America's biggest creep"

This healthcare debacle promises to be something.

The Trump/Sessions thing is... well... it speaks for itself really. Dude is becoming increasingly unhinged.

The GOP voted today to take the next step down the road to taking away insurance from 25 million people. Don't forget that in all the Trump/Russia stuff.

The GOP voted today to take the next step down the road to taking away insurance from 25 million people. Don't forget that in all the Trump/Russia stuff.

They still have a long way to go before they get there. I'm not sure the GOP is capable of drafting a bill that will get enough support.

Don't get me wrong, they could still do it. But I'm reserving whatever little optimism I have left for our neighbour in the hope that they won't actually be that stupid.

Mike Pence has my vote for "America's biggest creep"

This healthcare debacle promises to be something.

The Trump/Sessions thing is... well... it speaks for itself really. Dude is becoming increasingly unhinged.
He's Uncle Creepy.

Mike Pence won't allow himself to be alone with a woman that is not his wife. that is very strange.
It would be a treat to have a single woman walk over to him and start talking to him about dinosaurs. His head will explode.

You can spin it that way if you like but when someone steps out on a limb for you there is no way you should saw the limb off. Piece of shits do that.

Oh, I agree with you 100% that it's a piece of shit move by Trump. If only he had provided us with any indication at all that he was a piece of shit before he did this.

GOP in Senate will likely go with "skinny repeal" - gunning for employer/individual mandates and medical device tax. That's it. Minimalist.

Then punt back to House, and let the negotations begin.

How the **** does any sane man justify crucifying the one guy that was in your corner from day 1? How can anyone trust the Donald to have their back? He's an idiot.

Anyone does that shit to me and they can **** right off. Wrong message to send. ****ing impeach him already, I'll deal with Uncle Creepy as president for 3 years.

he is about as big a piece of shit as there ever can be.

but, still, it's the gop's fault for creating the fertile ground for this incompetent piece of shit to take over the country, and they have to be punished for it at the polls or else the country is forever ****ed.

he is about as big a piece of shit as there ever can be.

but, still, it's the gop's fault for creating the fertile ground for this incompetent piece of shit to take over the country, and they have to be punished for it at the polls or else the country is forever ****ed.

+1

Easy to lose this fact in the forest. This is a product of 30+ years of the GOP going to war against civil society.

Trump says no Transgendered in the military. Too distracting and expensive an issue.

Need that money for missiles I guess.

Back