• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

Frank Luntz @FrankLuntz
1m
Yesterday, the White House said Rob Porter’s background check was still in progress when news of his domestic violence came up last week.

Today, the FBI director said they’d informed the White House 4 times of Rob Porter’s domestic violence last year.

Elizabeth Tsurkov @Elizrael
6m
BREAKING: Israeli Police will indict Prime Minister Netanyahu for bribery in 2 cases (known as Case 1000 and Case 2000). >>
Show this thread

Elizabeth Tsurkov @Elizrael
4m
In the second case Netanyahu was recorded negotiating w/ Yediot Aharonot Daily publisher Noni Mozes to alter Israeli law to financially benefit the publisher in exchange for a change to the (highly negative) tone of Netanyahu's coverage by the paper.
Show this thread

I really hope they force that buffoon out of office. Although with Trump & Co in charge not sure a change in leadership will have much impact sadly.

Piers Morgan: Omarosa Offered Me Sex on Set of Apprentice, Called Me 'F*cking F*ggot' When I Declined

I posted this only because the funny part here is that here in 2018, this is actually appropriately labelled as a "Political" headline.

Piers Morgan: Omarosa Offered Me Sex on Set of Apprentice, Called Me 'F*cking F*ggot' When I Declined

I posted this only because the funny part here is that here in 2018, this is actually appropriately labelled as a "Political" headline.

The story is quite funny.

Nick Confessore
@nickconfessore
Buzzfeed is hiring private investigators to document the Russia dossier produced by a private investigator hired by an oppo firm originally hired by the Washington Free Beacon. news.vice.com/en_us/article/…

That's a great story.

Why do I get the feeling the excuse for making a off color racial jokes will go from I can say that because I have a black friend to I'm black, I can say that.

https://www.google.ca/amp/nationalp...hoose-their-own-race-this-should-end-well/amp

The state of Delaware is poised to adopt what is known as “Regulation 225.” Approved both by the Delaware State Education Association and Gov. John Carney, Regulation 225 would safeguard children’s “protected characteristics,” such as gender, age, race, sexual orientation and gender identity. Section 7.4(1) of 225’s Prohibition of Discrimination Code states, “All students enrolled in a Delaware public school may self-identify gender or race, which is maintained in the school.”
For the record, any visibly white person calls me a n****r after I tell them its not cool is going to still get punched. Don't give a **** what they identify as.

And age? Age is just a measurement of time not an identity charachteristic.

You are just asking for trouble legally mandating that idiot kids can identify as 70 year old Asian women.

Also does that mean some pedo can register for school identifying as an 8 year old?

Last edited:
It's utterly amazing how many sycophants attached themselves to Trump. He clearly doesn't give a darn about qualifications, character or morality as long as they kiss his ass mercilessly. Near everything appears to get overlooked as long as they kiss the ring. Pretty serious character flaw there Donald.

This guy Porter is a real piece of work and he was in line for a promotion? I'm absolutely convinced he was Kelly's hammer. If someone fell out of line Porter was sent in.

Last edited:
Why do I get the feeling the excuse for making a off color racial jokes will go from I can say that because I have a black friend to I'm black, I can say that.

https://www.google.ca/amp/nationalp...hoose-their-own-race-this-should-end-well/amp

For the record, any visibly white person calls me a n****r after I tell them its not cool is going to still get punched. Don't give a **** what they identify as.

yep, it will change to "I can say it because I identify as a black man". Meanwhile the guy saying it is some middle-class white yuppies kid from the burbs.

And age? Age is just a measurement of time not an identity charachteristic.

You are just asking for trouble legally mandating that idiot kids can identify as 70 year old Asian women.

Also does that mean some pedo can register for school identifying as an 8 year old?

Ugh. Too far. Way too far.

That said, I kind of want to be Samoan. I want to do a haka.

On one hand people fight against "cultural appropriation" then on the other these same people are fighting for someone's right to self-identify? Can't have it both ways.

yep, it will change to "I can say it because I identify as a black man". Meanwhile the guy saying it is some middle-class white yuppies kid from the burbs.

Will be intesting to see how this plays out.

Black people destroyed Rachel Dolezal for identifying as a black woman, so one can imagine blacks would be up in arms about this.

That said, as we have seen with lesbians versus transgender women, the most oppressed and maginalized usually wins.

Back