• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

Troll A and Troll A1
More or less.

And they post at such a prolific rate. I'm convinced that zeke either doesn't sleep or multiple people are posing as him.

Either way, they dominate the board and their views and outrageous posts end up all that's discussed.

Any balanced or objective posts are drowned out between the trollfest

Man, when did Johnny become a Nazi sympathizer
In a quick summary, his schtick for at least the last couple of years has been:

• Every Muslim on the planet is at war with "Western civilization" (read: White people of Judeo-Christian backgrounds)

• Muslims are trying to, and are on the verge of conquering Western civilization, and thus they should all be rounded up into camps and deported.

• Donald Trump is the bestest ever

• Breitbart & InfoWars are the gospel truth, everything else is "Fake news"

• Any movement challenging the absolute, unchallenged supremacy of white males in society = bad

• Any woman who claims she's been sexually assaulted is a liar

...anyway, that's the broad strokes. He either believes all or most of it, or he's just really committed to playing at believing in it for the purpose of trolling.

Last edited:
In a quick summary, his schtick for at least the last couple of years has been:

• Every Muslim at the planet is at war with "Western civilization" (read: White people of Judeo-Christian backgrounds)

• Muslims are trying to, and are on the verge of conquering Western civilization, and thus they should all be rounded up into camps and deported.

• Donald Trump is the bestest ever

• Breitbart & InfoWars are the gospel truth, everything else is "Fake news"

• Any movement challenging the absolute, unchallenged supremacy of white males in society = bad

• Any woman who claims she's been sexually assaulted is a liar

...anyway, that's the broad strokes. He either believes all or most of it, or he's just really committed to playing at believing in it for the purpose of trolling.

that is a fair synopsis/Coles Notes version ;)

American Gods?
Do you watch the show?

Because I've thinking lately about how the Gods in that show are a good comparison for Trump, in that the "Gods" need as many people as possible giving them adulation and attention in order for them to live and gain power, and that without attention and adulation, they wither away and eventually die.

lookit this snowflake that was so tough in that Vice video:

[video=youtube;lyeTj002DCo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyeTj002DCo[/video]

Trump, complete moron that he is, is only trying to make the point that there are some violent radicals on the liberal side too, which is irrefutable, but also a far less significant issue than, and maddening in light of, these neo nazi scum coming out of their holes. And why is he focusing on this? Because the dickhead ad libbed in his initial statement with that "many sides" comment and of course now has to justify and rationalize it rather than simply acknowledge that he made a mistake to say it that way and he didn't mean it. He can never be wrong. Ever.

But do I believe the dummy supports nazis and KKK? Give me a break. He just didn't want to alienate a part of his voter base by going hard against them and thus sat on the fence initially. Which makes him an utter disgrace.

what evidence would you need to prove otherwise?

what evidence would you need to prove otherwise?

That he actually thinks they're in the right? His point has been that there are some on the right that have the right to peacefully articulate their views, even if the left disagrees. These are the normal, regular conservatives in his mind. He's specifically said the nazis and supremacists aren't among that group and has said that obviously they're not legitimate or defensible.

Do you really think a big shot NYC real estate tycoon hates Jews? Do you know of any nazi sympathizer who would let his daughter marry a religious Jew, support her conversion, have grandkids be born and raised Jewish, and give their Jewish father a senior position in the White House? I mean, come on.

That he actually thinks they're in the right? His point has been that there are some on the right that have the right to peacefully articulate their views, even if the left disagrees. These are the normal, regular conservatives in his mind. He's specifically said the nazis and supremacists aren't among that group and has said that obviously they're not legitimate or defensible.

Do you really think a big shot NYC real estate tycoon hates Jews? Do you know of any nazi sympathies who would let his daughter marry a religious Jew, support her conversion, have grandkids be born and raised Jewish, and give their Jewish father a senior position in the White House? I mean, come on.

oh privately he hates them, of that I have no doubt

he couldn't stop his daughter from marrying one but as a group, they are not big on his list of friends.

He hates immigrants too but married two of them.

Do you really think a big shot NYC real estate tycoon hates Jews? Do you know of any nazi sympathizer who would let his daughter marry a religious Jew, support her conversion, have grandkids be born and raised Jewish, and give their Jewish father a senior position in the White House? I mean, come on.

so would quotes of his supporting eugenics be proof?

Doesn't really matter whether or not Trump is actually a whit supremacists in private. He has empowered them publicly. Outword actions actually impact the world and are all we can judge him on. What he "really feels" is irrelevant at this point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back