• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

Can't wait to read this:

DWKbzJDVoAAGl2e.jpg:large

This should be a book with the pages all blank.

2m
Trump was briefed this morning on the Russian indictments, and it's been more than two hours since they were unsealed. WH still yet to issue a statement on the news

Zeke Miller @ZekeJMiller
1m
Trump ignores questions on Mueller indictment as he boards Marine One for weekend in Florida

Re: OT: Canadian Politics

And now he's decided to enter the leadership race. Man, if I was betting how the PCs were going to implode in this election, I don't think I could have predicted this. Pretty sure at this point the Liberal campaign can basically just be "WTF PCs?" and they should coast to a victory.

I knew it. It's Obama's fault. Time to impose sanctions on him and Michelle.

@realDonaldTrump
Russia started their anti-US campaign in 2014, long before I announced that I would run for President. The results of the election were not impacted. The Trump campaign did nothing wrong - no collusion!

For the good of the party Brown should back off and put his energies into clearing his name if he truly believes that he is innocent of the allegations.

As far as for him saying he didn't resign I understand what he meant, but it is just word play.
On the tape you hear him direct his handlers to draw up a statement. According to Brown they did and they released it before he saw it or gave the go ahead for it to be released.

Thus he didn't resign, the party officials resigned him, then they scrambled to leave the sinking ship leaving him little choice but to say he was stepping down.

Life for the PC's just seems to keep going from bad to worse. Just when you think the have hir rock bottom they find a way to dig deeper.

It shouldn't be surprising the way Brown is acting right now.

It's totally contrary to the best interests of the PC Party, but he never had any connection to the PC party of Ontario that preceded him running for the Leadership.

And then what did he do to win the leadership of the party in the first place?

He went around to every church, mosque and socially conservative organization that would have him, and promised them all whatever it took to get them to purchase party memberships, and secure their enthusiastic support. And as soon as he finished riding those SoCon groups to the leadership, he immediately repudiated everything they stand for, and basically ran on a platform copied from Kathleen Wynne when it comes to social issues.

As amusing as it was to watch hard-core social conservatives get duped and stabbed in the back, it did demonstrate Brown's ruthless pursuit of his own interests ahead of anyone else's.

So what Hillary story does fox run with to avoid covering this in any real way?

I'm going to go with a new breakthrough in the uranium one "story" because that allows them to drag Mueller into the conspiracy theory again.

Fox is busy telling LeBron to "shut up and dribble". I liked it better when they hid their racism.

[video=youtube;zzaGT3IEx1w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzaGT3IEx1w[/video]

So what Hillary story does fox run with to avoid covering this in any real way?

I'm going to go with a new breakthrough in the uranium one "story" because that allows them to drag Mueller into the conspiracy theory again.

Guaranteed the narrative will be "no collusion"

Rosenstein flat out said the interference didn't effect the results. You're dawn right he'll use it.

no collusion is one thing, no impact is impossible to prove. that's like saying, none of the debates, none of the ads, none of the speeches had an impact.

anyway, any interference should be enough to kick Putin in the balls.

In the court of law you can't prove it...but only idiots could believe that much work yielded nothing...you'd have to discount years of knowledge of human behavior...so it's the court of public opinion where this will be tried.

I think that sentence matters.

In the court of law you can't prove it...but only idiots could believe that much work yielded nothing...you'd have to discount years of knowledge of human behavior...so it's the court of public opinion where this will be tried.

I think that sentence matters.

What did it effect? The people that went to those rally were voting Trump anyway.

Back