• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

USA TODAY @USATODAY
1m
BREAKING Senate committee passes bipartisan bill to protect Mueller; McConnell vows not to bring it to floor usatoday.com

look what facts come out when they are actually testifying under oath...

John Roberts @johnrobertsFox
Scott Pruitt just told a Congressional Committee he gave his COS the green light to give raises to two EPA officials. That - in direct defiance of the WH - and contradicting what he told @FoxNews - that he wasn’t aware of the raises. This may be the end of the line ....

this disastrous fox and friends interview this morning is exactly why trump cannot afford to be interviewed by mueller:

https://hotair.com/archives/2018/04...hen-represent-stormy-daniels-deal-says-trump/

and it's why so many of us want this to happen. He's a senile buffoon that has lived so much of his life being a greasy conman (and getting away with it) that he legitimately believes that his bullshit is reality.

I want him deposed in front of Mueller, and I want it on pay per view.

I loved how in the end the fox anchors literally cut him off while he's still talking because they know he's just shoving his foot so far in his mouth by mentioning stormy and all. His ego is his worst enemy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I loved how in the end the fox anchors literally cut him off while he's still talking because they know he's just shoving his foot so far in his mouth by mentioning stormy and all. His ego is his worst enemy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Within 2 hours of they F&F debacle, The SDNY folks were using it against him in Federal court as part of this issue with Cohen's documents. Trump stated on F&F that Cohen represented him in plenty of things, including the Stormy Daniels thing, which is an admission they've never made before. Just that Trump was a client of Cohen's, and not specifically what matters Cohen has represented Trump on.

The rambling jackass just made an ongoing case harder on himself by going on F&F. Basically lit part of Cohen's lawyers argument on fire, on live television. ****ing glorious.

In other news. 56% of Fox...FOX...viewers think that the President has done some criminal or impeachable, and 64% think it's "important" that Mueller is allowed to continue investigating.

trump amazingly managed to both admit that cohen repr3sented him in the stormy daniels payoff AND that most of his relationship with cohen wasn't subject to client-attorney privilege.

that happened in the most trump-friendly forum imaginable.

i mean, that is amazing.

haven't watched daily show in a while but their opening segment on this foxnfriends interview is perfect.

Before, and during the Trump phone in on F&F

6vlnzapvqbu01.png

So a Special Master was officially appointed in the Cohen documents issue to go through everything to determine what is covered by A-C privilege and what isn't. Cohen/Trump didn't get their way with them being able to determine what should and shouldn't be covered.

In addition, Stormy's lawyer was granted a "seat at the table" for anything in the documentation pertaining to Stormy.

So yeah, the noose is tightening on Cohen it would appear.

Good lord...just getting caught up on the details from today on this Cohen case.

Part of what the FBI seized from Michael Cohen was....16....mother****ing 16 cell phones, including a bunch of old blackberries he used. So the FBI has every text, email, etc for a ridiculous amount of time into the past. Probably something in the range of 15-20 years.

This guy isn't a lawyer in the way most of us understand the term. He's purely a fixer, the amount of greasy dirt the FBI has in those cell phones is likely to be absolutely immense.

Good lord...just getting caught up on the details from today on this Cohen case.

Part of what the FBI seized from Michael Cohen was....16....mother****ing 16 cell phones, including a bunch of old blackberries he used. So the FBI has every text, email, etc for a ridiculous amount of time into the past. Probably something in the range of 15-20 years.

This guy isn't a lawyer in the way most of us understand the term. He's purely a fixer, the amount of greasy dirt the FBI has in those cell phones is likely to be absolutely immense.

He isn’t even a fixer. He’s trumps fixer. His clients appear to all be within trumps orbit.

Back