• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

Trump is racist.

Yeah, it's pretty much beyond question at this point. There was a lot of stuff from before he was President that suggested it but could be explained away as him simply being ignorant and a twat in general. It's just too on the nose at this point though.

Came across a lovely compilation of Trump nicknames, I would like to share my favourites

- Twitler
- Benedict Orange
- Dorito Mussolini
- The Mango Mussolini
- Donnie Draft Dodger
- The Conald
- ****face Von Clownstick
- The Nectarine Noriega
- Scandalf the Orange
- Tangerine Shit Gibbon
- Agolf Hitler
- The Carrot Cartman
- Idiot Amin
- The Combover Caligula
- Dolt 45
- Agent Orange

Came across a lovely compilation of Trump nicknames, I would like to share my favourites

- Twitler
- Benedict Orange
- Dorito Mussolini
- The Mango Mussolini
- Donnie Draft Dodger
- The Conald
- The Nectarine Noriega
- Scandalf the Orange
- Tangerine Shit Gibbon
- Agolf Hitler
- The Carrot Cartman
- Idiot Amin
- The Combover Caligula
- Dolt 45
- Agent Orange

We have a wiener.

- Twitler
- Benedict Orange
- Dorito Mussolini
- The Mango Mussolini
- Donnie Draft Dodger
- The Conald
- The Nectarine Noriega
- Scandalf the Orange
- Tangerine Shit Gibbon
- Agolf Hitler
- The Carrot Cartman
- Idiot Amin
- The Combover Caligula
- Dolt 45
- Agent Orange

I'm sure someone else has said it somewhere but I'll add one I thought of... Orange Foolius.

That's a new one, and I lol'd. That and Twitler are my two favourites

Not everyone

170707_WARS_Putin-Trump-Meeting-G20.jpg.CROP.promovar-mediumlarge.jpg

That pic is a classic.

CAPTION: "Even I can't believe anyone vote for this clown. But people are watching, he is useful idiot, and I bring crate of Purell to event, so must shake tiny hand for optics."

And yeah, Benedict Orange is my favourite nickname. Though I am also partial to Drumpf.

even Trump's BFF Tom Brady isn't standing with Trump. He left a comment on Aaron Rodger's insta

DKfpG6DXUAQr30S.jpg:large

UPDATE: The Steelers will not take the field for the national anthem today. The whole team will sit out.

Does anyone here think Hillddog woulda picked a fight with the NFL and the NBA?

you can't compare anyone to Trump. He defies logic. People trying to defend his idiocy are what boggles my mind. Mnuchin said players shouldn't protest on the "job". As if their job is defending the flag.

I also love all the hypocrites who like the idea of protest as long as they never have to see it.

Back