• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

this one has about as many legs as obama's jeremiah wright 'problem'. or abedin's ties to the muslim brotherhood (which was already debunked back in 2012, after bachmann - who is apparently now advising trump - started the rumour).

it's an academic journal, not a newspaper; these articles weren't written by her, or her mother. her mother is known as a progressive muslim feminist. her invovlement with the journal is not subversive or hidden, nor is the journal known for being at all subversive.

****, abedin is married to the jew carlos danger.

i guess we'll have another CLINTON SCANDAL, though.

Besides, this is not an immigration issue.

It's a Mexico-US issue.

The sooner people are honest about that, they sooner people can have a meaningful dialogue. Otherwise, it's just superficial bullshit.

Last edited:
The only easy way in to Canada is to put on some rags and pretend you can't find your passport.

Doing it legally takes forever and costs a fortune.

Most people can't even get a tourist visa to come here, let alone immigrate.

What's it like to be absolutely full of shit without a clue of things that you have such strong opinions about?

Were your Hungarian immigrant ancestors stabbing, shooting or blowing people up?

Probably at a similar rate to Canadian muslim immigrants.

I mean, we did kind of fight them in the 2nd biggest human cluster**** ever just a few decades before. Dirty Austro Hungarian bastards.

I mean, we did kind of fight them in the 2nd biggest human cluster**** ever just a few decades before. Dirty Austro Hungarian bastards.

We gave 'em a free pass after '56. Earlier arrivals would have been sent to camps because of the passport.

There's WAY less difference between today's immigrants and those 25, 50, 100 years ago IMO.

I think it's the complete opposite actually. Canada took in almost exclusively European immigrants until the late 1960s and early 1970s. And those European immigrants were almost entirely from the British Isles or Northern Europe.

It has only been in the last few decades that we take in people from all regions of the globe and all faiths/ethnic groups.

I think it's the complete opposite actually. Canada took in almost exclusively European immigrants until the late 1960s and early 1970s. And those European immigrants were almost entirely from the British Isles or Northern Europe.

It has only been in the last few decades that we take in people from all regions of the globe and all faiths/ethnic groups.
Obviously the country of origin has always changed. I just mean the mindset of the typical immigrant on arrival, their reasons for coming, etc, hasn't changed as much as people want to believe.

You're only looking at a small slice of the issue. Muslim immigration is having a huge impact on Europe. Sure it's a different circumstance due to proximity, but the problem is real, and it will eventually get here too, if we let it.

If you don't believe it, that's fine.

Back