• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

I have a question though...why do I get the sense that whenever someone is saying "back then", they're trying to talk about the 1930's and not 19 ****ing 79.

Dukes of Hazard, the Islanders Dynasty, the year disco died, Iran Hostage crisis, etc. I get that it wasn't exactly yesterday, but it's not exactly a ****ing bygone era of history with a different moral barometer. It's very much part of the modern era.

So...you’re an Elvis fan.

If youre going to support pedofilia and racism. Then thats fine.

All for what... the 20 hits johnny gives you a day.

People can find me on twitter. Please delete my account here. Not deactivate... delete.

I want no association with this site if the admins cant take a stand against someone who is defending pedofiles. Sorry. Thats my line in the sand.

By letting him stay and continue to promote the view that 30 year olds having sex with 14 year olds wasnt wrong in 1970s... you are complicit with that. Ypu are nearly as bad.
Bye

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

For the record there is a post on the mods board. I haven't received any decision from the people that have ban powers.

I thought you deleted. Man can no one frigging follow through around here?

Because discussion is happening. I decided to give it until a decision is made or the end of the weekend... whichever is first

If you as mods choose to keep.the posters who support racism and pedofilia... im gone.

As far as I am concerned this board is only better off without Johnny. I can say that because I've had him on ignore for years at this point. And I don't put people on ignore for offensive comments or opposing views. I only put people on ignore where they literally do not even attempt to type a sentence worth reading. Needless to say my ignore list is a population of 1 or maybe 2. Trolling is one thing, but regularly posting with the sole purpose of upsetting people, without even one attempt at a sincere discussion ever is a crazy thing that I'll never understand. Truthfully, it is probably unhealthy for Johnny as a human being to even post here. The hours spent here intentionally attempting to hurt people is a sad place to be in IMO. Maybe we even have a responsibility to not provoke this kind of behaviour.

People seem to enjoy getting into it with him, so I don't have a problem with him being here. But if regular posters, who actually add value here, like HL are offended and want him gone... bye falicia. Its an easy decision.

Because discussion is happening. I decided to give it until a decision is made or the end of the weekend... whichever is first

If you as mods choose to keep.the posters who support racism and pedofilia... im gone.

Just so you know... that only makes it less likely he gets banned.

Wasn't your logic that you're affiliated with JH and his opinions because you're posting on here? Why are you still posting?
Ill let you discuss whether or not you wamt to host his rants or not.

If you choose to keep them... i wont ne associated with a board that condones those posts.

Just so you know... that only makes it less likely he gets banned.
If what i do or say makes it more likely you will condone pedofiles, then you as a person... you have a lot bigger problems than me or a message board.

I feel sorry for you if you are that morally bankrupt

If what i do or say makes it more likely you will condone pedofiles, then you as a person... you have a lot bigger problems than me or a message board.

I feel sorry for you if you are that morally bankrupt

You're the most disingenuous person I've encountered on here.... and your faux outrage game is transparent.

I assure you if he was saying that he feels men should be with 14 year old girls I'd have banned him with or without a Leaf mod request.

Again, I hate that I have to "defend" JH in any way... but unless there's a post that I missed... that you can quote for me, that never happened. All I saw was that he somewhat incorrectly (by the late 70s this was widely viewed as despicable) claimed that it was more common back then. Not exactly the stance I'd go with.... but not really condoning the action.

Thank you for the sympathy though... us morally bankrupt need it.

You're the most disingenuous person I've encountered on here .... and your faux outrage game is transparent.

I assure you if he was saying that he feels men should be with 14 year old girls I'd have banned him with or without a Leaf mod request.

Again, I hate that I have to "defend" JH in any way... but unless there's a post that I missed... that you can quote for me, that never happened. All I saw was that he somewhat incorrectly (by the late 70s this was widely viewed as despicable) claimed that it was more common back then. Not exactly the stance I'd go with.... but not really condoning the action.

Yup.

You're the most disingenuous person I've encountered on here.... and your faux outrage game is transparent.

Im disingenous to complain about someone defending Roy Moore's alledged actions?

Im also not the only one to feel this way. And i assure you my feelings about anyone defending pedofiles in any way are far from "false outrage."

False outrage? To pedofiles? Are you a ****ing moron?

I think you are using words that you dont understand the meaning of.

Im disingenous to complain about someone defending Roy Moore's alledged actions?

Im also not the only one to feel this way. And i assure you my feelings about anyone defending pedofiles in any way are far from "false outrage."

False outrage? To pedofiles? Are you a ****ing moron?

I think you are using words that you dont understand the meaning of.
Then quote the post where he says it's cool for men to be 14 year olds and he's gone. Problem solved. Otherwise it's disingenuous faux outrage.

He didn't. He skirted that issue. Still he was being quite provocative. I wouldn't let him near my kids.

Back