• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: Tennis anyone?

Re: OT: Tennis anyone? Raonic, Bouchard, The Majors, etc.

water is wet

If you're a tennis fan, and since you live on the west coast anyway, you should try and go to Indian Wells if you get a chance. It's a gorgeous oasis in the middle of the desert. It's usually the no. 1 event on the tour as ranked by the players. I've never gone but friends of mine in San Diego have and they rave about it.

Last edited:

Genie loses in the first round at Indian Wells. But she does look fine in a "swimsuit."

She lost in the 1st round the week prior as well and that was a no-name tourny.

Her Super Bowl bet date is bringing her down. Maybe he is playing hard to get?

If you're a tennis fan, and since you live on the west coast anyway, you should try and go to Indian Wells if you get a chance. It's a gorgeous oasis in the middle of the desert. It's usually the no. 1 event on the tour as ranked by the players. I've never gone but friends of mine in San Diego have and they rave about it.

I think that is the venue where the main court is over-looking the ocean? That's not something you see often in tennis.

Another pathetic failure for Genie, the corporate shill and B-list sports celebrity who occasionally pretends to be a pro tennis player.

With every loss she sustains the moment when she finally grabs the brass pole at Super Sexe in her 6 inch clear plastic heels draws one day closer.
:thumbup:

I think that is the venue where the main court is over-looking the ocean? That's not something you see often in tennis.

Indian Wells is near Palm Springs is it not?

You might be thinking of Monte Carlo where they have the courts looking over the Mediterranean

Another pathetic failure for Genie, the corporate shill and B-list sports celebrity who occasionally pretends to be a pro tennis player.

With every loss she sustains the moment when she finally grabs the brass pole at Super Sexe in her 6 inch clear plastic heels draws one day closer.
:thumbup:

LOL. Even the Captain has stopped shilling for her.

Last edited:

Indian Wells is near Palm Springs is it not?

You might be thinking of Monte Carlo where they have the courts looking over the Mediterranean

Yeah you are right. I just checked some photos out of both events and Monte Carlo has the water view while Indian Wells has a huge stadium with seats designed to totally surround the main court.

Yeah you are right. I just checked some photos out of both events and Monte Carlo has the water view while Indian Wells has a huge stadium with seats designed to totally surround the main court.

The one thing Palm Springs and Monte Carlo have in common is the plastic surgery.

Lizard people. Everywhere.

Did not realize until today that there are 3 Bouchard sisters (Genie has a twin sister and and a younger one) . . . and they all appear to be skanks.

56d8f0b285fcb5ad208e2698e7b1327c.jpg

"Finished" Roger is still the best!

#5 Indian Wells
#25 masters title
#90 title

"Finished" Roger is still the best!

#5 Indian Wells
#25 masters title
#90 title

:thumbsup(22): (this is where a 'like' button would suffice, though I generally dislike like buttons :rolleyes(2): )

Genie lost to some nobody in the first round in Miami

The gal she lost to is actually playing very well this year. She has returned to the tennis tour after a couple of years away and she was quite good at the Aussie Open. I think she has won a tourny since the the Open.

Having said that... it is 4 straight 1st round defeats for Genie and she is going nowhere right now. You can practice all you want but you need to play other players to measure your improvement and you are not getting that if you can't even get by the 1st round of events.

Genie's Army should forget about buying up tickets for tennis tournaments and just use their money to tip the doorman at Super Sexe so that they can all sit close to the stage.

Back