Page 178 of 182 FirstFirst ... 78128168176177178179180 ... LastLast
Results 3,541 to 3,560 of 3621

Thread: OT: Tennis anyone? Raonic, Bouchard, The Majors, etc.

  1. #3541
    Canadiens & 'News & Views' Moderator TheCountofMonteCristo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    61,716
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: OT: Tennis anyone? Raonic, Bouchard, The Majors, etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by Krustchev View Post
    Genie loses in the first round at Indian Wells. But she does look fine in a "swimsuit."
    water is wet
    "The next game is the test unless we win" CanadienFan

    Donald Trump, the gift that keeps on giving.

  2. #3542
    Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    66,091
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: OT: Tennis anyone? Raonic, Bouchard, The Majors, etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCountofMonteCristo View Post
    water is wet
    If you're a tennis fan, and since you live on the west coast anyway, you should try and go to Indian Wells if you get a chance. It's a gorgeous oasis in the middle of the desert. It's usually the no. 1 event on the tour as ranked by the players. I've never gone but friends of mine in San Diego have and they rave about it.
    Last edited by Krustchev; 03-10-2017 at 03:03 PM.

  3. #3543
    Legend
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    39,726
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: OT: Tennis anyone? Raonic, Bouchard, The Majors, etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by Krustchev View Post
    Genie loses in the first round at Indian Wells. But she does look fine in a "swimsuit."
    She lost in the 1st round the week prior as well and that was a no-name tourny.

    Her Super Bowl bet date is bringing her down. Maybe he is playing hard to get?

  4. #3544
    Legend
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    39,726
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: OT: Tennis anyone? Raonic, Bouchard, The Majors, etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by Krustchev View Post
    If you're a tennis fan, and since you live on the west coast anyway, you should try and go to Indian Wells if you get a chance. It's a gorgeous oasis in the middle of the desert. It's usually the no. 1 event on the tour as ranked by the players. I've never gone but friends of mine in San Diego have and they rave about it.
    I think that is the venue where the main court is over-looking the ocean? That's not something you see often in tennis.

  5. #3545
    Legend WeHaveMoreCupsThanYou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    19,654
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: OT: Tennis anyone? Raonic, Bouchard, The Majors, etc.

    Another pathetic failure for Genie, the corporate shill and B-list sports celebrity who occasionally pretends to be a pro tennis player.

    With every loss she sustains the moment when she finally grabs the brass pole at Super Sexe in her 6 inch clear plastic heels draws one day closer.
    The Montreal Canadiens:

    "Making easy jobs needlessly difficult since 1994"

  6. #3546
    Canadiens & 'News & Views' Moderator TheCountofMonteCristo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    61,716
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: OT: Tennis anyone? Raonic, Bouchard, The Majors, etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lotusland View Post
    I think that is the venue where the main court is over-looking the ocean? That's not something you see often in tennis.
    Indian Wells is near Palm Springs is it not?

    You might be thinking of Monte Carlo where they have the courts looking over the Mediterranean
    "The next game is the test unless we win" CanadienFan

    Donald Trump, the gift that keeps on giving.

  7. #3547
    Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    66,091
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: OT: Tennis anyone? Raonic, Bouchard, The Majors, etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by WeHaveMoreCupsThanYou View Post
    Another pathetic failure for Genie, the corporate shill and B-list sports celebrity who occasionally pretends to be a pro tennis player.

    With every loss she sustains the moment when she finally grabs the brass pole at Super Sexe in her 6 inch clear plastic heels draws one day closer.
    LOL. Even the Captain has stopped shilling for her.
    Last edited by Krustchev; 03-10-2017 at 07:48 PM.

  8. #3548
    Legend
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    39,726
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: OT: Tennis anyone? Raonic, Bouchard, The Majors, etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCountofMonteCristo View Post
    Indian Wells is near Palm Springs is it not?

    You might be thinking of Monte Carlo where they have the courts looking over the Mediterranean
    Yeah you are right. I just checked some photos out of both events and Monte Carlo has the water view while Indian Wells has a huge stadium with seats designed to totally surround the main court.

  9. #3549
    Legend lecoqsportif's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    42,230
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: OT: Tennis anyone? Raonic, Bouchard, The Majors, etc.

    Popsicle just pulled off a yuge upset.
    New England Patriots - 2017 Super Bowl Champions

  10. #3550
    Canadiens & 'News & Views' Moderator TheCountofMonteCristo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    61,716
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: OT: Tennis anyone? Raonic, Bouchard, The Majors, etc.

    Yep glorious victory. Even better it was a loss by the Grump
    "The next game is the test unless we win" CanadienFan

    Donald Trump, the gift that keeps on giving.

  11. #3551
    Legend lecoqsportif's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    42,230
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: OT: Tennis anyone? Raonic, Bouchard, The Majors, etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lotusland View Post
    Yeah you are right. I just checked some photos out of both events and Monte Carlo has the water view while Indian Wells has a huge stadium with seats designed to totally surround the main court.
    The one thing Palm Springs and Monte Carlo have in common is the plastic surgery.

    Lizard people. Everywhere.
    New England Patriots - 2017 Super Bowl Champions

  12. #3552
    Canadiens & 'News & Views' Moderator TheCountofMonteCristo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    61,716
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: OT: Tennis anyone? Raonic, Bouchard, The Majors, etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by lecoqsportif View Post
    The one thing Palm Springs and Monte Carlo have in common is the plastic surgery.

    Lizard people. Everywhere.
    Nothing wrong with a little botox tummy tuck or boob lift
    "The next game is the test unless we win" CanadienFan

    Donald Trump, the gift that keeps on giving.

  13. #3553
    Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    66,091
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: OT: Tennis anyone? Raonic, Bouchard, The Majors, etc.

    Did not realize until today that there are 3 Bouchard sisters (Genie has a twin sister and and a younger one) . . . and they all appear to be skanks.

  14. #3554
    Canadiens & 'News & Views' Moderator TheCountofMonteCristo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    61,716
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: OT: Tennis anyone? Raonic, Bouchard, The Majors, etc.

    "The next game is the test unless we win" CanadienFan

    Donald Trump, the gift that keeps on giving.

  15. #3555
    Legend
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    10,217
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: OT: Tennis anyone? Raonic, Bouchard, The Majors, etc.

    "Finished" Roger is still the best!

    #5 Indian Wells
    #25 masters title
    #90 title

  16. #3556
    Draft Choice
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    23
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: OT: Tennis anyone? Raonic, Bouchard, The Majors, etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by hablov View Post
    "Finished" Roger is still the best!

    #5 Indian Wells
    #25 masters title
    #90 title
    (this is where a 'like' button would suffice, though I generally dislike like buttons )

  17. #3557
    Canadiens & 'News & Views' Moderator TheCountofMonteCristo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    61,716
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: OT: Tennis anyone? Raonic, Bouchard, The Majors, etc.

    Genie lost to some nobody in the first round in Miami
    "The next game is the test unless we win" CanadienFan

    Donald Trump, the gift that keeps on giving.

  18. #3558
    Legend WeHaveMoreCupsThanYou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    19,654
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: OT: Tennis anyone? Raonic, Bouchard, The Majors, etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCountofMonteCristo View Post
    Genie lost to some nobody in the first round in Miami
    Another notch on the brass pole at Super Sexe.
    The Montreal Canadiens:

    "Making easy jobs needlessly difficult since 1994"

  19. #3559
    Legend
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    39,726
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: OT: Tennis anyone? Raonic, Bouchard, The Majors, etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCountofMonteCristo View Post
    Genie lost to some nobody in the first round in Miami
    The gal she lost to is actually playing very well this year. She has returned to the tennis tour after a couple of years away and she was quite good at the Aussie Open. I think she has won a tourny since the the Open.

    Having said that... it is 4 straight 1st round defeats for Genie and she is going nowhere right now. You can practice all you want but you need to play other players to measure your improvement and you are not getting that if you can't even get by the 1st round of events.

  20. #3560
    Legend WeHaveMoreCupsThanYou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    19,654
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: OT: Tennis anyone? Raonic, Bouchard, The Majors, etc.

    Genie's Army should forget about buying up tickets for tennis tournaments and just use their money to tip the doorman at Super Sexe so that they can all sit close to the stage.
    The Montreal Canadiens:

    "Making easy jobs needlessly difficult since 1994"

Page 178 of 182 FirstFirst ... 78128168176177178179180 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •