• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

Re: OT: Canadian Politics

So forget about the content of the report, or the fact that neither the MP responsible nor her secretary have read the report or care about it's content. Let's just spend the next four pages discussing whether or not Jeff Watson is an MP.
Typical

So forget about the content of the report, or the fact that neither the MP responsible nor her secretary have read the report or care about it's content. Let's just spend the next four pages discussing whether or not Jeff Watson is an MP.
Typical
Here's the thing. You are extrapolating that the minister doesn't care about the report because he hadn't finished reading the entire thing in time for the interview. That's just wrong.

What exactly is the issue here? Are you legitimately blaming the Conservatives for Lac Megantic?

Sources say Watson is now on page 14. Should be able to confidently answer journalist's questions by Christmas time.

http://www.thewire.com/national/201...er-im-into-diversity-i-kill-everybody/379026/

A St. Louis County police officer, who was seen pushing a CNN anchor during protests in Ferguson, Mo., this week, was suspended from duty after a controversial video surfaced, in which he fashions himself as a merciless killer.

“I personally believe in Jesus Christ as my lord and savior, but I’m also a killer,” said officer Dan Page, a 35-year veteran, in the video. “I’ve killed a lot. And if I need to, I’ll kill a whole bunch more. If you don’t want to get killed, don’t show up in front of me. I have no problems with it. God did not raise me to be a coward." Page added, “I’m into diversity — I kill everybody. I don’t care."

The comments, which were made before members of the Christian organization, the Oath Keepers, also included his story of going to Kenya in search of "undocumented president," Barack Obama. “I flew to Africa, right there, and I went to our undocumented president’s home,” Page said, holding a picture of him in Kenya. “He was born in Kenya.”

I....don't even....

****ing **** man....

I know every "side," has their crazies, I know that being nuts is a non-denominational, non-partisan affliction...but I love catching out the militant right in shit like this;

I can just see the distance appearing between this guy and who he thought were his friends, now, lol.

Here's the thing. You are extrapolating that the minister doesn't care about the report because he hadn't finished reading the entire thing in time for the interview. That's just wrong.
So, a 1km blast radius wipes out about 50 people, and half a town. On the day the report about the fourth largest train disaster in Canadian history comes out, every media outlet takes the time to read that report sometime during that day.
At the end of that day, neither the minister responsible nor her secretary bothered to take the time.
Fourth largest train disaster in Canadian history. That report can wait for another day. Who cares, right?
That video was from the suppertime news. No time at all that day for the government to read the report.

You don't have to know what word appears on page 46, paragraph 3, line 4, but yeah, it's probably worth taking the hour it takes to go through the report, even if you skip a section here or there.

Reading the report now...this pic is downright eerie.

r13d0054-photo-01.jpg

I got 10 pages in...bored. Skipped to conclusion...train ran away, big boom. Fire. Death. Mayhem.

Four more years.

A new audio tape is out in the Michael Brown case. Some guy on his phone but you can here 10 or 11 shots in the background. The reason its interesting is because there is a sudden pause in between the first 5 or 6 shots, then it starts back up again.

Back